Search results for query: *

1. T

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Holy shit, dude. Actually, I wouldn't say it's too much. I mean, I've written chapters that are over 8,000 words long, close to 9,000. And, if I recall, Shinneth's written chapters twice as long as that, at least.
  2. T

Yeah, it's crazy to think how quickly we've gotten here, but especially how smoothly, too. Checking some of the episodes coming up, it doesn't feel like they rushed into the League.
  3. T

Interesting. I wonder if, on ff.net, people generally feel like the only way their story has a chance of getting noticed is if they use canon characters as the focal point of their fics. Do you think the smaller fanfiction community here means writers feel less pressure to rely on canons to get...
  4. T

Fair enough. I didn't think that would be the case on ff.net. Given that ff.net is one of the biggest fanfiction sites out there and given that a large amount of badly written fanfiction is found there, I would've thought the prevailing opinion would favor them.
  5. T

It really is something. I figured other modern nations around the world didn't have the problems the US has, but no, it turns out they've got similar issues, too. And with Brexit winning, I fear what effect that might have on the election in the US. Especially considering it's looking likely...
  6. T

Speaking of this issue, I was watching some Young Turks coverage a day or two ago and one of the hosts, Ben Mankiewicz, said he talked to a lot of people in the aftermath about the Brexit victory. I think he said that a lot of them basically told him, "I'm actually surprised. Even though I voted...
  7. T

Well, just got an idea for a fic I may or may not write in the future. What would you guys think of a...gangster Pokemon fanfic? It would be sort of like "A Pokemon Journey- The Projects Edition". So, basically, it'd be a kid's Pokemon journey, but blended with a lot of street life. Does it...
  8. T

...Motherfucker... *Sobs in corner of woe*
  9. T

THEN I'LL...become the second Champion...maybe...hopefully...
  10. T

Of course, we have a one up on Gary Motherfucking Oak, in that we are flesh-and-blood. Therefore, we have the power to defy his meme and outdo his pompous ass. ...Unless, of course, Misheard Whisper subverts our hopes by turning out to be Gary Motherfucking Oak himself... ...Nah, we'll...
  11. T

I'd say about 5k. That should usually do it. Maybe a little bit less would work? I wouldn't really know, since my fic has monster-sized chapters.
  12. T

You go to Thread Tools at the top and click it. There should be an option that says "Subscribe to this Thread"
Back
Top Bottom