Search results for query: *

1. T

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

Well, this is embarrassing. I had assumed you lived in the US. ^^; But that aside, you go get that wish fulfillment, bruh. I know you have the skills to pull it off without dragging down the story. Alrighty, then. Aside from the issues of Pokemon being seen as biological weapons and everything...
  2. T

@Crobatman : I hear ya, bruh. BTW, I remember that story. I think that was the one I read and reviewed. Really liked it. It is pretty difficult to figure out how to incorporate Pokemon and the politics of today's America into your writing, since they create such a radical change to all sorts of...
  3. T

@AceTrainer14 : Actually, slice of life-ish, with a potential criminal organization was largely what I had in mind, though I'm still working details out. After looking through several threads here, I think the problem was my choice of words. Everyone else's definition of journey fic seemed to...
  4. T

Oh, damn, I didn't realize there was a thread where we had to put ideas like this instead of separate threads. Sorry about that. ^^; But thank you for the advice. As far as being able to understand Pokemon, I think I'll decide which of the two to drop. I think I'll work on tweaking it to make...
  5. T

So, years ago, I had an idea for a journey fic. It never got off the ground, 'cause I ended up working on another fic, but now I've decided to finally go for it. It's going to be fairly different from what I originally planned, though, but I think it's for the best. So, the premise involves a...
Back
Top Bottom