Search results for query: *

1. T

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Yeah, I get that. It's easy to describe my idea and make it sound like it's only loosely rooted in the Pokemon world, but all their tour stops will be cities from the Pokemon world with a bunch of detail based on the games (and maybe other media) thrown in, there WILL be battles, the antagonists...
  2. T

Yeah, the manager of the band has kind of a mother/child relationship with the band, and is constantly having to put out fires, but there's another conflict that gradually rises to the surface: she used to be kind of a hero, someone fighting the good fight against bad guys around the world...
  3. T

Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread People probably don't remember, but last fall I tried to get a fic off the ground and failed. I received some really good criticism from the first chapter and prologue, and realized it wasn't working. I had some unusual elements I was refusing to...
  4. T

Ask yourself: What would Faye do? Seriously, think of a problem you've been confronted with in your life, an awkward situation, a decision that needed to be made, maybe some sort of test you needed to pass. Then write what happens when Faye is confronted with this. Then you'll know better who...
  5. T

I don't think of them as literally the government. More like the region has a really weak, ineffectual government, and this organization supports the government so long as they are allowed to continue making money however they want to. In places where the government doesn't exist, they fill the...
  6. T

I got a couple questions, plus a few ideas to run by y'all. 1. So, I have virtually the entire first chapter written for my series Lamb to the Slaughter, but it's kinda stagey, mostly involving the main character's inner monologue, and then two long conversations (the first chapter's location...
Back
Top Bottom