Search results for query: *

1. T

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Question for people: what would you recommend for monotype teams, that is, teams where every member shares a type in common, for beating the E4 in X? After I beat the E4 with my normal team, I'm going to do it with all 18 types for fun, and it's much easier given the Battle Chateau, EXP Share...
  2. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. An update on my HG team Lv. 37 Ampharos (Magnet) Thunder Wave Strength Thunderpunch Discharge Lv. 38 Slowking (Quick Claw) Zen Headbutt Headbutt Yawn Surf Lv. 36 Heracross (Shell Bell) Endure Horn Attack Fury Attack Brick Break Lv. 36 Typhlosion...
  3. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Well, I would use Quagsire, but I just didn't feel like it. Besides, got myself a Slowking now. Definitely intending on using my dear friend Quaggy when I get Soul Silver. And I'll take your advice and use Meganium, not Feraligatr then, too.
  4. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. So I'm at 7 badges in Heart Gold, and here, to the best of my memory, is my team: Lv. 34 Ampharos (Magnet) Thunder Wave Strength Thunderpunch Discharge My Amphy's strong with Special Attack, so I need to replace Thunderpunch with something...
Back
Top Bottom