Search results for query: *

1. The Great Guardian

Trailers and News Discussion

Except the issue that comes out in August (the September issue, issues are named after the following month, we're waiting for the October issue now), which comes out on the 12th of August.
  2. The Great Guardian

I think the issue that revealed mega evolution leaked at some random time during the night (for me here in Sydney) as well. I know I saw Bewear and Mimikyu just before going to sleep, and I saw the six original Megas as soon as I woke up. Having said that, it's a quarter to eight here. I'd...
  3. The Great Guardian

Actually, no it doesn't. News usually accelerates as we get closer to launch. In theory, we should get something this week since its been almost two weeks. As for Rockruff, I do think it'll have something unique to its evolution. While I know it was proven fake, the rumour that said that...
  4. The Great Guardian

You make a good point. However it is still fairly early days into the prerelease cycle, we still have 5.5 months to go after the second announcement. It's also worth noting, that we didn't get the names of the XY legends until the day after the reveal, their official artwork until the following...
  5. The Great Guardian

I don't think the length of time between the announcement of the announcement and the announcement itself is an indicator of how much news we're going to get. The June 2nd news was announced first on the 18th of May, three days after the last time we got something new (the pokenchi screenshot of...
  6. The Great Guardian

I think this is what we should honestly be expecting. If we consider that the reveal and release dates of SM are about a month after their equivalent dates during the XY prerelease period, we should expect to get about as much as we did in May 2013. By then, we knew 10 pokemon (the starters...
Back
Top Bottom