Search results for query: *

1. The Great Guardian

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

That doesn’t change anything. The direct will air in 3.5 hours (as of this message) wherever you are.
  2. The Great Guardian

I remember you telling me on Twitter that you disagreed heavily about me feeling less hyped after the Mewtwo Bandai figure was looking likely to be Armoured Mewtwo. I have never been happier to admit that I was wrong, I’m sorry for doubting you.
  3. The Great Guardian

It’s dinner time for me, I have a whole 8 hour work day to get through before we get there
  4. The Great Guardian

They said 7 minutes of new information though, that sounds like an XY style reveal
  5. The Great Guardian

Ah, it was Almia I was thinking of then.
  6. The Great Guardian

Isn’t Orre the region between Kanto /Johto and Sinnoh? Or is that Almia?
  7. The Great Guardian

It’s only 7:34pm in Japan as of this message, there’s hope until 11pm for today
  8. The Great Guardian

Expect? In 2-3 months sounds reasonable The last direct was revealed at 11pm Japan time, which would be in just over four hours, so that’d be the soonest time to get hyped for.
  9. The Great Guardian

It’s meant to debut in the next episode, and someone is going to catch it in a couple episodes (there’s an episode quite literally titled “I caught a Meltan”). There’s enough left for a few months, so the anime should start the gen 8 series when the games come out in Q4
  10. The Great Guardian

We’re not expecting the games to be revealed on Monday, we think the direct that will reveal the games will be announced today
  11. The Great Guardian

Okay, then I have two questions. Is this the dark timeline, and if it is, how do I get to the light timeline?
  12. The Great Guardian

Ah, it could be Postman Dragonite, I don’t think we’ve had merch shown for it yet, but there’s definitely going to be merch for it according to Pokeshopper. The last direct was announced at 7:30pm where I am (in Sri Lanka), which is in just under ten hours. I think if we’re getting it today...
  13. The Great Guardian

Thanks for that, I appreciate your effort :) I usually use BMGf on my mobile, so I don’t see signatures. I think Paul mentioned on twitter that the Bandai figure due for reveal on Wednesday was probably Armour Mewtwo, not sure about the Takara Tomy one. If the March figure is a new Pokémon...
  14. The Great Guardian

When exactly do you have it listed in your date list? And is it possible for us to see it? I think it’d be a good idea for us to see a timeline of potential reveals, so that we know when it’s reasonable to get hyped for
  15. The Great Guardian

Probably, yeah. I don’t think the Riddler is pleased by all the attention he’s getting here.
  16. The Great Guardian

Something happened, but it wasn’t good. The second Chinese Riddler (the one who leaked that USUM were 3DS games) popped up and apparently said that he’d seen the trailer, and it had brought tears to his eyes, but he turned out to be trolling us
  17. The Great Guardian

Given that we’re getting merch of Armoured Mewtwo next week, it’s probably just that. If it was something brand new, they’d probably sound more hyped about it. By they I mean whoever wrote that, not Serebii.
  18. The Great Guardian

I do hope you’re not forgetting the greatest versions of them all, Pokémon Please and Pokémon Understand!
  19. The Great Guardian

I feel like if they were going to do a future/past pair, they’d be better off doing a game with time travel. Maybe this time, instead of having moved from a different region, you’d have fallen through an Ultra Wormhole either into or from the future/past. It’d be a good way to introduce things...
Back
Top Bottom