Search results for query: *

1. T

What are your game headcanons?

It's confirmed Lisia is Wallace's niece (daughter of Wallace's older sister)
  2. T

Here's some stuff I have about the Stat Trainers: And here's some stuff I have on glitches and the origin of Mewtwo's mega stones:
  3. T

That was true for at least Fairy type, confirmed by in-game dialogue. That's probably canon too. Look at the Gen II entries: The entries from Gen III onward also share the same sentiment. The only source that suggests blowing out the flame results in its death is in the anime (surprise...
  4. T

It's a problem of nomenclature. Ice is what we call the solid state of water, however, I don't think the core concept behind Ice-type Pokemon is necessarily "frozen water" so much as it is cold temperatures. It was a bit more conflated in Gen I due to the high rates of dual Water/Ice types, but...
  5. T

After seeing the Smash trailer, my new head cannon about Greninja is that it can actually form many types of weapons out of water, it's just that water shurikens are the simplest weapons it can make. As ridiculous as compressing water sounds, its actually a thing, and there are up to 15...
  6. T

And then we have Lysandre "Even though resources, space, and energy on this planet are limited, the number of people and Pokémon has increased to an unsustainable level. Whether it's money or energy, the ones who steal are the ones who win in this world." Energy problems, loss of...
  7. T

While I think Pokemon Conquest is its own universe (full of trainers with powers like N), I think the original gym system was founded in Kanto/Johto, and is based on a system similar to Pokemon Conquest. Each major city/settlement had a ruling War lord, who's clan specialized in a specific type...
Back
Top Bottom