Search results for query: *

1. T

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Clearly the only link is Full Metal Alchemist
  2. T

A lot of people thought it was strong. If Pokegod status is based on how good it is in battle, Mega Rayquaza's the one sitting on the throne
  3. T

So Type: Null is a friendship evolution?
  4. T

If it was garbage, Garbodor could have gotten the variant, rather than the industrial sludge Pokemon.
  5. T

Just pointing out Spiritomb, another Pokemon whose entire existence was that it was bound to a physical object, yet we never got to see what it would be like unbound.
  6. T

I really can't wait until they try to explain this away in Gen VIII. You'd think they'd have learned not to make such esoteric evolution methods after Feebas...
  7. T

That's kind of a moot point since almost no one's complained about time-of-day evolutions since their inception in Gen II. It's addressing a criticism that was, up until someone tried to rationalize Game Freak's decision making process, rarely (if ever) brought up. It also actually doesn't...
  8. T

Yes, because competitive battlers go on the GTS for perfect IV Pokemon. And you can totally raise a Rockruff in its base form and evolve it into its midnight form in Sun... Anyway, I'd like to think that if you have Solgaleo and Lunaala in the same version, Rockruff can evolve into both since...
  9. T

It makes sense why they would classify it as the same species even though, ostensibly, they'd be branch evolutions, if Sun and Moon were different dimensions. I just wish Game Freak thought about this more with regards to how they'll handle/explain this in future generations so we don't get a...
  10. T

Pokejungle is reporting Counter as a new ability, not a move so the midnight form gets something unique. Issue for competitive battlers or people who want to train their own. I can't wait until they confirm you can only remove hats in Moon and wear sun glasses in Sun.
  11. T

And yet they don't evolve by Sun and Moon Stones...
  12. T

You know somehow not surprised. This is the same company that thought "Let's add difficulty levels. But make them not available until people finish the games. And version exclusive...but they can tradeshare them :)" Major selling point for third version: You get both Rockruff evolutions! EDIT...
  13. T

I just assumed its a mystery in that we'll learn its true name soon. For all we know its something like UB-01 Aether
  14. T

In light of the current leaks and similarities between the Ultra Beasts and D-Reaper, my current theory is this: Neither Team Skull or the Aether Foundation are really the bad guys. Team Skull is seen as the comic relief villain early on, similar to Impmon. The Aether Foundation is seen as the...
  15. T

If you heard it its because that was the lowest level shown in the trailers, where it was against a level 31 Magnezone. It was also shown at level 50 against other level 50 Pokemon, but it was never shown at a higher level. That's why I think the criteria is [Wishiwashi's level] ≤ [Opponent's level]
  16. T

We saw Wishiwashi transform when it was at a lower level and the same level as the opponent. I think Schooling's effect works like this: If Wishiwashi's level ≤ Opponent's level --> Schooling activates
  17. T

The Japanese trailer shows it doing significant damage to Magnezone using a water attack, whilst surviving an electric attack back.
  18. T

Maybe they selectively bred it to be less temperamental, which ironically made it a dark type. Instead of being prone to mood swings like Kanto Persian, Alolan Persian are simply more calm and cunning in their attempts to get what they want.
  19. T

But it isn't just one step above a palette swap. They also gave it sass.
  20. T

You aren't understanding correctly. I said that every Alolan variant that had undergone complete type changes also had their basic stages changed. Exeggcutor didn't go through a complete type change, hence Exeggcute not being a variant.
Back
Top Bottom