Search results for query: *

1. T

Generation VI: The Future

Except it was a person who believed it was evidence towards Gen VI who is trying to "dissect" the meaning of the word latest. I honestly don't understand the vitriol from people like you, when the post questioning Mitchman's linguistic gymnastics was phrased neutrally. I said it doesn't imply...
  2. T

That's a bit of a linguistic reach considering nothing about the word "latest" implies inclusivity (or exclusivity) to an existing group.
  3. T

He was involved with Pokemon GO, so I'd imagine he'd be talking about that and how he plans to incorporate it into future games.
  4. T

Considering Japan is on the other side of the globe of North America (and is over 12 hours ahead from the east coast), what you consider "a day early" would probably just sync up to the actual release of Coro Coro, give or take a few hours.
  5. T

Some weird logic to say that side games, that traditionally do worse in sales need less advertising time to succeed.
  6. T

Why do people keep comparing Magiana to Munchlax rather than Zoroark, as if they expect there to be a massive gap between its reveal and the release of whatever game its in? Zorua and Zoroark were revealed February 10, 2010, and the name of the new games were officially revealed two months...
  7. T

Stay classy.
  8. T

I'm impressed by this turn of events, but also surprised people thought the orange and purple were shading? If we're to consider regions in Pokemon games are equivalents to countries, then the only real divide that's needed are political ones. Borders in real life aren't divided up by...
  9. T

Contrary to my usual positions of a another Kalos-centric game, it could also just mean that Game Freak, for once in their lives, decided to not withhold features to artificially pad new games. But also going by this logic, we should expect a Delta Emerald since there were no rematches in ORAS...
  10. T

Yeah or they decide not to buy because they're saving up money for a new game. Main series games in the past have taken the spotlight away from side games, why should this be any different?
  11. T

Gen I: Original Kanto games Gen II: Kanto "sequels" both in terms of plot (i.e., Team Rocket) and revisiting the region Gen III: Kanto remakes Gen IV: HgSs--same amount of Kanto focus as GSC Gen V: ??? Gen VI: Most of the Mega Evolutions I'm not entirely sure how its "silly" to think there...
  12. T

And people will also remember when Zoroark officially debuted in July 2010 and a new generation was released in September. We can even make the timeline a bit further apart by going when Zorua/Zoroark was initially revealed, but that would still be within the same year. Then there's X and Y...
  13. T

I am not making you do anything--if you choose to repeat it, you do so of your own volition. With that said, I'm not entirely sure what the point of this comment is if not to tell me to stop talking about how I think Gen VI will go in 2016? I simply asked for clarification on a post I did not...
  14. T

I am not really understanding the point you are making. Yes, the Gen I VC releases are huge, but its certainly not something that will carry a year-long anniversary celebration. Given that its lasting an entire year, ending the year-long anniversary celebration with yet another Kalos game isn't...
  15. T

Considering that Sugimori was evidently the one who wanted fusion Pokemon (in reference to Kyurem) I'm not even sure what he'd consider "simplistic" I want a Mega Druddigon that has a powered up Rough Skin (somewhere in between the damage of Rough Skin and Rough Skin + Rocky Helmet) with a...
  16. T

Its a bit of a stretch to link ecological disasters (i.e., something closer to extreme weather caused by global warming) and terrorist attacks >_> not even going into how tactless it is to be talking about how the Paris attacks will affect a video game not even two days after it occurred
  17. T

I'm somewhat hoping that Game Freak actually changed the DLC slightly, and after Mewtwo, allows you to re-enter the dock at Vermillion to find Mew under the truck.
  18. T

People would have been left disappointed regardless. Just because you didn't get what you want and read too much into a tweet doesn't mean the original tweet was misleading. The only reason it would be misleading is if Masuda told people to watch and there wasn't even a single Pokemon...
  19. T

Even if you have a portal that takes you to those specific areas, what exactly is stopping you from walking into connected routes?
  20. T

When I said "I suspect its status will be more like Primal Dialga" I was talking about it being a game-exclusive form to Pokken. And why would they re-introduce Shadow Pokemon outside of a Genius Sonority game? Though if it ever gets linked to the game, Tekken has something called the Devil...
Back
Top Bottom