Search results for query: *

1. T

The Alola Region

The art makes them look small because they have to fit four islands in them. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh would be comparatively small if fit in the same amount of space. The islands themselves are denser and has the same amount of cities as other regions. If you look at the Kalos map, its...
  2. T

The Alola Region

I don't get where this "four islands is too small" thing coming from. There are at least 16 cities visible between those four islands, which is about the same amount as all the recent regions.
  3. T

The Alola Region

That was the set-up I had suggested when people were still speculating. I had the Big Island and Oahu all on their own, with Moloka'i, Lana'i, Kaho'olawe and Maui clustered together on the same map that you surf across. Kaua'i and Ni'ihau are also clustered on the same map.
  4. T

The Alola Region

While the presence of military bases aren't necessarily an issue, I'd think they'd avoid involving them with the criminal team considering Japan's history...
  5. T

The Alola Region

I think the metropolis cities were more in terms of Game Freak showing their graphical capabilities. The new games seem to show buildings in a more realistic scale so I doubt you'd need one that was clearly a metropolis in the same vein as Castelia and Lumiose now that the game seems to adopt...
  6. T

The Alola Region

Diamond head volcano? Pearl harbor? #SinnohConfirmed
  7. T

The Alola Region

Ever consider that the present region isn't "bigger" than Kalos or Unova, but that the maps are more zoomed in? That big city to the West may not actually be that big, and Game Freak is now drawing the maps with more detail since they can make one for each island rather than fitting everything...
  8. T

The Alola Region

That city on the west easily takes up a quarter of that island. The surfing route on the south and east are blocked off with black volcanic rocks, while the beach on the west side isn't. There's going to be more islands. I had speculated about major island chains a few months back with maps...
  9. T

The Alola Region

Is one of them "turn into a Pikachu" because I am still convinced that Looker in ORAS was actually Detective Pikachu and he lost his memory when he transformed into a human.
  10. T

The Alola Region

Saw this post on tumblr (the images before the title didn't get caught so you can look there) [source] Additionally, in the old thread, someone noted an old woman talking about a backwards waterfall in a far away region and how we all initially assumed she meant the distortion world. I noted...
  11. T

The Alola Region

I've seen people say this multiple times as if they've forgotten that Unova was a thing based on New York...
  12. T

The Alola Region

Its Kantwo
Back
Top Bottom