Search results for query: *

1. T

USUM Datamine Discussion

I may just get Ultra Moon just for Totem Kommo-o to pair with Alolan Ninetales in doubles
  2. T

USUM Datamine Discussion

Since Alolan forms are supposed to be adaptations to the environment (i.e., actual evolution) it would have just made more sense if they just made it a breeding mechanic where Pokemon with an "Alola" hidden value (more important for things like Cubone who are only variants in evolution) gave...
  3. T

USUM Datamine Discussion

Kommo-o outfit!
  4. T

USUM Datamine Discussion

I forgot Lucario doesn't learn Iron Head and almost passed this over. I guess there's an excuse to re-breed my Lucario (but I need a female...)
  5. T

USUM Datamine Discussion

There was no excuse for that now given what Fire Emblem's achieved re: DLC on the 3DS I need to remind myself to reset my 3DS region for when I start this game.
  6. T

USUM Datamine Discussion

LMAO I mean all of the third versions have been $10 DLC
  7. T

USUM Datamine Discussion

I'm assuming they mean "people aren't immortal"
  8. T

USUM Datamine Discussion

Let's get a Gen V remake and finally get the Original Dragon
  9. T

USUM Datamine Discussion

Yeah, I like how Game Freak took one of their better features and went "no, let's make more ULTRA BEASTS everyone loves ULTRA BEASTS"
  10. T

USUM Datamine Discussion

Plot-twist: Eternal Floette left through an Ultra Wormhole to find an AZ that was bearable, only to realize after 3000 years that its AZ was the most bearable AZ of them all.
  11. T

USUM Datamine Discussion

Megaverse Marlon, except his legs are tanned and his upper body isn't.
Back
Top Bottom