Search results for query: *

1. T

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Game Freak, in general, has an issue with removing content rather than refining them. We just never thought it would happen to the Pokemon. As much as the wild area is just bringing Pokemon up to par with other JRPGs that's actually a nice progression of how they took an old feature (having...
  2. T

It's kind of weird to rename the area outside of cities the "wild area" just so they can show off what other games have already done. They had names before: they were routes. They just fenced off everything with barriers and I doubt this is any different.
  3. T

I'm honestly loving the memes about Galexit as the reason they won't let "foreign" Pokemon in the game
  4. T

And they had regional variants that could have played that role as well. I was disappointed when they opted to focus on Ultra Beasts, rather than regional variants in USUM. Not that they necessarily had to choose one or the other, but they clearly chose Ultra Beasts.
  5. T

Personally, I think Pokemon is big enough to survive a few hits. Hopefully they'll realize the issue and hire new programmers to better optimize data compression and storage in the games.
  6. T

Did I just read that Game Freak is doing it for the art? The same company, that if it wasn't for the intervention of Iwata, was going to release two third versions of BW with the exact same plot? The same company, that two generations later, after Iwata's death, did just that? The same company...
  7. T

I... Can they take a coursera course or something. How could Game Freak, as a company, exist for so long and not learn how to code better. Or hire people who can code better. I (don't) hate to say it but I hope this is the fall of Game Freak and that Nintendo and TPC (owning two thirds of the...
  8. T

After learning how Iwata's amazing programming skills basically saved the series I actually wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have the ability to properly compress the models but hey they've done it once with LGPE... Maybe Masuda should step down ¯\(ツ)/¯
  9. T

I hadn't seen the compression comments because I had read it much earlier and didn't post until now, but yes it is a pretty moot point. Trying to give Game Freak the benefit of the doubt, but of course that's never really advisable lol
  10. T

So by now we've all heard the bad news that Sword and Shield (and future games onward) will not only limit the number of Pokemon available, but also make old Pokemon that aren't in the regional dex non-transferable. Admittedly, Masuda's explanation was vague and didn't convey the issue properly...
Back
Top Bottom