Search results for query: *

1. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Does Friend Balls' effect of setting friendship to 200 points still apply when the ball is inherited from the parents? Trying to see if its worth it to put Riolu in one since breeding for a good Lucario would be easier this way.
  2. T

Does anyone know why registering VIP's in Festival Plaza fails?
  3. T

Interesting lore implications...10% form existing as a mindless zombie (assuming cores are the "brain" of Zygarde). Not that it wasn't already interesting that you can basically deconstruct a Pokemon, causing it to lose everything about itself when reconstructed.
  4. T

So as far as I understand it, each Zygarde core is linked to a specific move that Zygarde can learn from the Zygarde Cube. Right now, I have the cores from my house and Hau's, letting me teach Zygarde Thousand Arrows and Extreme Speed. My question is: Can a Zygarde (e.g., 10%) be formed from...
  5. T

How do I unlock the long and tousled hairstyle? I just started playing the game and all the male hair styles were available except this one.
  6. T

QR codes hold data as well, based on how its pixels are arranged (that's how people were able to exploit QR codes to generate Pokemon before it was patched), so you shouldn't need an internet connection.
  7. T

So how do I renew my Pokemon Bank subscription? It does not give me an option. Do I have to wait for it to expire?
  8. T

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Its also a Dawn Stone.
  9. T

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Its referring to the original distributions in places like Play!Pokemon locations, so if you want to be an original carrier, you have until then. You don't need to have the game in your 3DS, but you won't get the data unless you have enabled...
  10. T

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I'm going to guess that the opposing stats (i.e., the two stats directly opposite from the contest you are in) don't negatively impact your score (or at least not to the degree that the adjacent stats increase it), or else it would have...
  11. T

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I'm confused....Lisia has never had better sheen than me. Do you only have one stat maxed or all of them? I recall someone mentioning that having the adjacent stats maxed also affects your performance since those stats are well received...
  12. T

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I've heard you can meet everyone except Glacia (who gets referenced as enjoying the ramen at Mauville food court) I think the only thing Norman gets is the Eon Ticket. Wallace, aside from Delta Episode, has the Contest Spectacular...
  13. T

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition They're still registered, you just won't see them until they go online at the same time as you.
  14. T

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition @Zeb; It's not that hard to reset--you're going in a straight line, so if the egg interrupts you, just hit the D-pad in the direction your character is facing, and you'll reach the corner. It's still far superior being beside the breeding...
  15. T

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition To get the Training Ribbon (not the Effort Ribbon) do I have to beat the Super Secret Training regimens as well? The guy at Dewford still hasn't given it to me.
  16. T

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition He says he'll start doing Tough Contests after beating Lisia, and even goes off to train with Brawly, so I think after the Contest Spectacular plot wraps up, Chaz will be available to be beaten in all contests.
  17. T

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I was extremely lucky with Rayquaza, that's why I thought Mirage Spots were different. I just gave up, settled for a Cresselia with Bold Nature, HP/Atk/Def IVs and 29 SpD and 27 Spe. Too bad its SpA is so crap (16 :/)
  18. T

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Kyriaki; BuzzNav Okay, does Synchronize even work for Mirage Spot legends? Been capturing Cresselia for two hours now, only got the right nature twice.
  19. T

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does Synchronize even work on Mirage Spot legendaries? I've been soft-reseting in front of Cresselia forever and only got Modest once
  20. T

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition So I'm missing the O-power guys. According to Serebii: I got up to the Bard, but then the Trader never showed up for me. I got the last guy who talked to me and invited me up to their apartment (I haven't even beat the Elite 4!). I can't get...
Back
Top Bottom