Search results for query: *

1. T

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Is there a particular reason that nothing can be clicked on the right info box in any of the character pages?
  2. T

List of Pokémon Conquest stories - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia The unlock requirements for Masamune's story is incorrect. I beat that episode and it didn't unlock it. According to this, it's unlock requirement is Kanetsugu's episode. I haven't played it yet to confirm.
  3. T

Pokemon Event - Toys "R" Us Here's a password for a Pokemon not released in Japan for Conquest: Zoroark
  4. T

Cheren's Memory Link battles are "incorrect" You have his monkey being weak to his starter, and while that actually should be what it is based on B/W, as you can see in this video, Cheren's actually using the monkey that's stronger. Serebii also reports this order.
  5. T

Out of curiosity, when better quality images are up, is there plans to use this alternate art for Genesect on his page rather than the plain one put up there?
  6. T

Seven Sages - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Does Rood's Swoobat actually know Heart Swap or was this just an error and meant to say Heart Stamp?
  7. T

But they're named after their moves, which we have a translation of already. But yeah, if what you're waiting for is dub-confirmed usage, then I guess its fine. I don't want to be all "they're definitely going to call the Sacred Swordsmen in the dub" then have the dub suddenly call them...
  8. T

Given that Bulbapedia has a policy to use anime art when game art isn't available for things like Trainer classes, and the fact that he Lake guardians page seemed to have been named that for this very reason, I'd say there's no reason to conclude this for one page, but then have to discuss it...
  9. T

So bringing this up again because of something I noticed on the page On the first line of the page, it reads: So is the Japanese term there a fan-coined phrase as well, or is that what it's officially known in Japanese? If it's what they are officially called, I don't see why the move has to...
  10. T

Regarding the Legendary Musketeers page, I recall this page being very controversial in terms of naming, and membership, and there's still controversy about these issues. The problem here is the same problem the fandom has with a lot of things, namely, trying to fit things into their restricted...
  11. T

Given recent trends in which more art is being drawn by other artists, shouldn't the template simply say something along the lines of: "This is the official art of <character>, released in <game>" with the artist being left out until confirmed?
  12. T

File:Black 2 White 2 N.png - Bulbagarden Archives Is it default to assume any official art is by Sugimori? N's new art looks more similar to Ohmura's art style. Also just realized that Brycen didn't get new art like Elesa did.
  13. T

@Isamu Akai; @Werdnae; The idea was seems adapted into Yellow from Ash and Pikachu's forming a bond of friendship, and there was no official reference to happiness either. It was referenced more as friendship by the original friendship rater, with terms like "happy" and "trust" being used as a...
  14. T

Happiness - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia This has been brought up in the article's talk page but nothing came of it, so I'll ask it here: Why is the article called happiness? Everything that measures it (past the haircut brothers) refers to friendship more than...
  15. T

I've cleared everything but still getting the error, though this time when I click the image names, it takes me to the image itself rather than saying that the file doesn't exist. EDIT: I'm still personally getting the error, and I went to the extent of clearing everything. My friend doesn't...
  16. T

Okay, so I actually wasn't sure if this was a Bulbapedia issue or not but images on other sites work just fine. Snarl (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia A lot of the mini sprites are gone in this page. There's far too many to list, but some include the Sandile line...
  17. T

I have a question about the sprites and DW art of the toxic orb and life orb Life Orb Sprites | DW Art Toxic Orb Sprite | DW Art As far as I can tell, one of these are switched, or has the Dream World switched them around accidentally?
  18. T

Pickup (ability) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia I think something should be done about the Pick Up tables. The boundaries aren't very well defined and you can't really tell which items are meant to be 30%, 10% etc.
  19. T

So I brought this up before but nothing came out of it: The stat up pages all say the stats cap at 999. I know in Gen I it capped, and Gen II, it was possible for it to role over. In Gen III+, I heard this cap no longer exists. Anyway, there are inconsistency between pages. Swords Dance...
  20. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I'm just bringing up something Quagbert and immewnity found out on Ken Sugimori's twitter: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=2768361&postcount=198 http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=2771757&postcount=206 Just posting...
Back
Top Bottom