Search results for query: *

1. The Power of Pika

What video games are you playing now?

Yo-kai Watch 2 Fleshy souls. (I don't like the english name to be honest.=/). I'm a glutton for punishment. After having trouble recruiting stuff in the first (I gave up on the game after beating infinite inferno.lol), I switched to sonic Boom Fire and Ice. I beat that and am now on Yo-kai watch...
  2. The Power of Pika

Yo-kai Watch. This game takes forever. I've been at it for months.=/ All I need to do is finish the last request, defeat that stupid final boss in Infinite Inferno and recruit the Jewelnyan which won't join for some reason.>_> Not sure if I'll have the patience to recruit all of them so I'll...
  3. The Power of Pika

Pokemon ranger shadows of almia. Finshed the browser. Now just going to do thespecial missions I downloaded a long long time ago. It's actually amazing I downloaded all the missions and yet never actually considered doing them until now.XD
  4. The Power of Pika

I'm playing Digimon world championship.=) Maybe went a little overboard in collecting Digimon though. Too many to feed, raise and clean after.o_O
  5. The Power of Pika

Pokemon green(training Dragonair to evolve) brain training (seriously just trying to unlock everything and also complete the rediculous amount of Sodoku puzzles just so I can say I've done it.)
  6. The Power of Pika

Pokemon green Pokemon Diamond Kingdom hearts 2 Pokemon battle revolution online. That's what I've been playing anyway.=)
  7. The Power of Pika

Wii: Pokemon battle revolution DS: Digimon world: dusk
Back
Top Bottom