• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. The Thin White Duke

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Veep. God, I will never tire of that show
  2. The Thin White Duke

David Bowie: Five Years. Incredible documentary.
  3. The Thin White Duke

Seinfeld. Currenly blazing through season seven.
  4. The Thin White Duke

I'm currently in the middle of the movie Philadelphis and OH MY GOD TOM HANKS IS AN ACTING GOD
  5. The Thin White Duke

Seinfeld. Currently blazing through it from start to finish and I've just started season 7
  6. The Thin White Duke

I'm not ashamed to say I just blazed through the whole second season of Orange is the New Black. Then an episode of Seinfeld
  7. The Thin White Duke

Veep. It's an acid-soaked satire of the US political system and it is absolutely brilliant and underrated.
  8. The Thin White Duke

Game of Thrones. Season 3, Episode 9. I'm gonna need 90 minutes to recover from that.
  9. The Thin White Duke

The Office. The original, not the Steve Carrell one
  10. The Thin White Duke

Game of Thrones
  11. The Thin White Duke

The finale to the UK version of The Office. I cried my eyes out
  12. The Thin White Duke

Firefly Ah, memories
  13. The Thin White Duke

Parks and Recreation, The Treaty
  14. The Thin White Duke

Hooray! So did I! Can't wait for next Saturday's episode called... Also can't wait for November because of the 50th Anniversary special.
  15. The Thin White Duke

Re: What TV show are you currently watching? As you can tell by my name, I'm watching Studio Ghibli's (See what I did there? I MADE this film!) Princess Mononoke. Best Ghibli film because of its beautiful music, great plot and badass characters (Claire Danes being the most badass. She doesn't...
Back
Top Bottom