Search results for query: *

1. The Thin White Duke

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - 10/10 I'd never seen this movie before and omg I'm sh00k
  2. The Thin White Duke

Trainspotting. 9/10. It's quite a disturbing depiction of the drug scene in 1990s Britain. It's not for the faint of heart, so I'd give you fair warning. And Begbie will scare the living shit outta you
  3. The Thin White Duke

I saw Rogue One earlier. I'd give it a solid 9/10. It was stunning. I thought it worked really well as a standalone story. It also tied up some unexplained plot holes (like why there is a hole going straight to the reactor in the Death Star) and the cast was wonderful. Especially Alan Tudyk...
  4. The Thin White Duke

Pulp Fiction. Solid 10/10. It's a damn masterpiece.
  5. The Thin White Duke

Ghostbusters (2016) 8/10. It started quite slow and it had some flaws but it was still really funny and enjoyable. Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones were outstanding.
  6. The Thin White Duke

Black Swan - 10/10 Absolutely haunting and beautifully crafted, you can tell everyone involved made a real effort with it, especially Natalie Portman and Darren Aronofsky. She deserved that Oscar.
  7. The Thin White Duke

Here are the last two I watched Die Hard (1988) - 10/10 - Absolutely spectacular. The story doesn't get lost in the action and it perfectly mixes rapid-fire humour with... well... rapid-fire gunfire. Brazil (1985) - 9/10 - I've never seen any Monty Python skits or movies (come at me, haters...
  8. The Thin White Duke

I watched three so I'll quickly rate them all. Zoolander 2 - 6/10. Not as bad as people say it is. It was quite amusing but not as good as the original. Deadpool - 9/10. This may or may not be better than Guardians of the Galaxy. It was scathingly funny. The Apartment - 10/10. There is no better...
  9. The Thin White Duke

Apocalypse Now. 15/10 Disturbing to the senses but bloody amazing
  10. The Thin White Duke

There were a few. Spy - 10/10 - It was so funny my stomach started stinging. Best movie I've seen all year. Inside Out - 10/10 - Aside from the three Toy Story movies, this is the best thing Pixar has done. Trainwreck - 9/10 Amy Schumer's a funny gal. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she got...
  11. The Thin White Duke

The Dark Knight 9/10 I don't know why it took me so long to see this movie. It was, hands-down, excellent. Heath Ledger was astounding (as was Bale) and it was very well directed by Chris Nolan. However, the plot was a little hard to follow.
  12. The Thin White Duke

American Sniper 9/10 (made me cry my fucking eyes out) The Terminator 10/10 (who doesn't love a bit of Arnie?) Aliens 10/10 (get away from her you bitch!) Bowfinger 9/10 (it's a shame it's a cult thing, I have nobody to talk to about it) I had a movie night the other night, that's why so many...
  13. The Thin White Duke

It was soooooo sad at the end!!! Especially when
  14. The Thin White Duke

Princess Mononoke: absolutely incredible. Great music, plot and characters. 10/10.
Back
Top Bottom