Search results for query: *

1. T

What's the last dream you had?

I was in a master suite room in a nice hotel (I assume it was the Hilton Waikaloa)... ...with Zim in his human disguise. (I've been watching too much Invader ZIM O.o) There was only one giant bed in the suite, so me and Zim had to share the bed. The dream took place over the course of one...
  2. T

It was something about a desert island, with sand dunes everywhere. By the ocean, written in sand, were tons of numbers, that were actually code placed there by aliens as a warning that they were coming(I remember the number 35 if that has any significance). Then the entire population of the...
  3. T

I dreamt that i was skating on grass, using live penguins as skates. then it rained.
  4. T

Some random person that my mind made up was on these forums and then they called me. And they lived in Oklahoma. And then the person magically appeared in my house. idk.
  5. T

I barely remember it, i think I could shapeshift into whatever i could think of. I remember thinking about trees then I looked down and I was turning into a tre and I was like WTF!!! Then I stopped turning into a tree.] And muahahaa!!! I remember going to my epic half-reshiram form that I...
  6. T

I had dream that I found a thread on these forums under Outside The Box called "If you could steal something from you're local mall..." I was with some people that were my friends (idk who they were, I don't know them in real life), and we were like, we should go to the mall tonight XD. So we...
  7. T

I had dream that I found a thread on these forums under Outside The Box called "If you could steal something from you're local mall..." I was with some people that were my friends (idk who they were, I don't know them in real life), and we were like, we should go to the mall tonight XD. So we...
  8. T

I had a dream that I was in some park with a bunch of people when a horde of zombies appeared. my only weapon was this short, steel rod tipped with a razor blade, then I lost it after attempting to kill a zombie with it. Then I was like "i'm gonna be right back!" I go to my school bag that just...
  9. T

idk...something about some ruins...I think they were related to Pokelantis.... I don't really remember.
  10. T

I dreamed that I found my ipod that's been missing fr 3 weeks. It was behind the dresser in my sister's room. *wakes up* I wonder...*goes to sister's room and looks behind dresser*
  11. T

I had some dream I don't really remember. something about me racing against the first 151 Pokemon, and I really sucked. And I think Gary was there...idk
Back
Top Bottom