Search results for query: *

1. T

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Deth, Kogs, and me do, but Kogoro is probably the least likely to break something.
  2. T

If she can't, we can also do a magic dance and summon the skin creator and CSS guru Jioruji Derako.
  3. T

That was quite possibly us quoting your staff application in the admin forum... :D
  4. T

Thanks for bringing this up. It is known that some of the move pages have got the wrong target information because of an update in the template earlier this year. Hopefully all the pages have been fixed by now, but if anyone has time to check over them and see if they make sense, that would be...
  5. T

Yes. We are working on that problem at the moment. And for those who don't know, the wiki is completely locked to all editors, including administrators.
  6. T

It went down for two hours. And of course was very slow afterwards. Deth's just being optimistic.
  7. T

I think it was pointed out somewhere above this that reloading on 504s is not the best thing to do... click back and try again.
  8. T

The forums and the wiki do not have unified login.
  9. T

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Yeah, but they're closed again now ;(
  10. T

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Staff can upload, so just send one of us a PM if the Archives aren't open.
  11. T

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread You got a 503 or 504 error? The wikis are broken. They fail to load indiscriminately. Please don't constantly refresh the pages either. If you're having trouble loading pages use google cache or something.
  12. T

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread More Chrome failure on the wiki. Not that I use it, but this was brought up on Nate's talk page. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6946/overlap2.png http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4508/overlapk.png Looks like Chrome can't cope with wrapped templates, or at...
  13. T

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Here's your reply:
  14. T

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I sense a miscommunication. Given that this is the BP thread and Blake used the word "Preferences" I assume he is talking about changing the BP skin. This cannot be done yet. Sorry.
  15. T

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Server is done momentarily. It'll get back up shortly, the best thing you can do to help is to quit refreshing the page.
  16. T

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread That's because Zhen fixed it.
  17. T

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread There was an error, actually, caused by Zhen rewriting the configuration for RPGwiki. Don't understand? Don't ask. If it still isn't working for anyone, your page is most likely cached and it will restore in time.
  18. T

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread This is most likely to do with the software update we've just had. Unfortunately, all the people who know stuff and can do stuff have gone to bed, so you're going to have to wait it out. It's the same on Archives and News, btw. Just in case anyone cared to...
Back
Top Bottom