Search results for query: *

1. TheAerialAcer

Preview SM142: Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!!

Guess we can just agree to disagree. Though I will say, one thing I like about this forum is seeing others opinions whether I agree or not, it’s cool to see what others think and their reasoning behind it. I respect your opinion and can see where you’re coming from. I guess my love for the...
  2. TheAerialAcer

I don’t think rowlet was handled badly. I think it’s battle against Hau was, but other than that it’s been handled pretty well. And besides, other than vs Decidueye what other feats were “asspulls”? It legitimately defeated all its other opponents. I could maybe see against Ryuki but even then...
  3. TheAerialAcer

I agree 100%. He could’ve been handled better but he certainly could’ve been handled worse. Still a fun and cute character I enjoy seeing in the show.
  4. TheAerialAcer

Ah, so there are still fellow Rowlet lovers out there. Thought I was alone for a second.
  5. TheAerialAcer

Rowlet is my favorite Pokémon of Ash’s and I hope it beats that Venusaur! So happy the decidueye costume is back.. talk about adorable!:bulbaLove: Rowlet has helped take down Ally Yungoos and Gumshoos, defeated Hala’s Crabrawler, mastered 2 z-moves, helped defeat Ally Castform and Totem...
Back
Top Bottom