• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TheBioGuy

Trailers and News Discussion

I dunno, I'm getting noivern-style revealed-before-its-preevo vibes from drampa. And I super want bruxish to become the actually-terrifying anglerfish we've deserved since Skippy the dolphin with a lamp on its head swam into gen II. I mean, I love lanturn, but for real? Anglerfish look like...
  2. TheBioGuy

For the record- be glad it doesn't actually look like a real stag beetle pupa. As a biology teacher and lover of some generally ugly creatures, stag beetle pupae are ugly, nigh unlovable. They look like horrifying eldritch slumbering godlets. This looks decently similar to some beetle pupae, but...
  3. TheBioGuy

Great visible details. Looks like we're finally getting a billiards table pokemon!
  4. TheBioGuy

Three thoughts: 1- Arceus is a creator deity, not the supreme deity (who isn't a Pokemon?), so this non-Pokemon thing makes the new legendaries/Arceus/whatever. 2- the Pokemon "Arceus" we catch isn't proper Arceus, but rather an avatar of his in the Pokemon world. He can replace his avatar...
  5. TheBioGuy

We could have a return of the only good part of X/Y's awful posse of weird friends, the opposite-gendered PC could be our "real rival" and maybe (s)he could even be a bit of a jerk? I like Hau a lot, and have loved the friendly rivals since they started happening in R/S/E, but I don't want that...
Back
Top Bottom