Search results for query: *

1. TheCableGuy

The Shiny Encounters Thread

First time I hatched a shiny in X and it's a Shiny Togepi.
  2. TheCableGuy

Pleasantly unexpected encounter. Was heading to Twist Mountain to get Regigias in my W2 when I ran into a Karrabast and a Shiny Female Tranquil. Luckily had my Munna and Samurott in my lead so I was about to False Swipe it and snag it. My Munna also had Synchronize and is Adamant so my Shiny...
  3. TheCableGuy

Just encountered my first Shiny in X. Lvl 59 female Lickitung in Victory Road Unfortunately, she's Quirky nature ..... And she's a Lickitung. But has perfect IV in Speed.
  4. TheCableGuy

Just got my 2nd Shiny Darkai off the GTS..... But I think it's probably hacked. It's lvl 100 and 31 in all stats..... And completely untrained in EVs...
  5. TheCableGuy

Someone Traded me a Shiny Darkrai on the GTS...... Problem is, I don't remember what it was that I put up for trade. I thought I put up a Mewtwo but my Mewtwo was still in my Party.... So I'm confused..... Happy but confused.
  6. TheCableGuy

Just ran into a Shiny lvl 51 Pidgey while doing RNG for trying to get a Shiny Rhyhorn.... Just way too Ironic. Too bad it's Nature it terrible. Hardy with Mischievous.
  7. TheCableGuy

That happened to me too. Someone Traded me a shiny Beedrill. I don't even remember what it was I traded away. Best part was it had a Black Sludge equipped to it, which I really needed because of my terrible luck getting one from Crogunk in the Great Marsh.
Back
Top Bottom