Search results for query: *

1. TheCableGuy

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

In Moon, I beat Lusimine and that whole encounter. But I still can't access the mountain for the Victory Road. What did I miss?
  2. TheCableGuy

thanks. that worked.
  3. TheCableGuy

In Pokemon X/Y, would anyone happen to know it Keldeo's normal form is suppose to show in the Pokedex's "appearance/cry" section? I can't seam to get it to show up. I reverted Keldeo to it's normal form but it's not showing in the Pokedex. Which is odd because both Melotta's forms are...
  4. TheCableGuy

Good to know... To bad it's one of the one's that I'm going to get eventually (It's Keldeo). If it was one that I would never be able to get (Hoopa, Volcanion, Etc.) It wouldn't be so bad because I want to register them.
  5. TheCableGuy

Is it possible for someone to hack and/or altar Event Pokemon ..... Extensively? Because, I have been VERY lucky today in wondertrade.... TOO Lucky. Is "AuSLove.TV E" a legitimate OT for event Pokemon?
  6. TheCableGuy

Ok. I wasn't watching my PPS on my W2 when I suddenly looked at it when I saw Stars flying across the screen and I think I might of missed a message... Anyone know what I missed?
  7. TheCableGuy

Well, yeah. resetting isn't going to happen. Now that all wire-less functionality has been removed from their service, resetting a previous generation would be a form of masochism that I wouldn't wish upon anyone. I'm currently in the (ultimately futile) venture of finishing off my Pokedex in my...
  8. TheCableGuy

Is the Dream Radar the only way to get the Nature Trio normally in Black2/White2? And is there anyway to soft reset for them? Not that it matters now but ...
  9. TheCableGuy

I would if I could but I don't have the means to do so. And I half-suspected that it might of been a hacked, though I can't understand how that'll lock it out of the GTS. I must of gotten it off somebody through the GTS back in Diamond. I can't remember. Now I don't know what to do with it.
  10. TheCableGuy

I was not aware of that you couldn't trade Pokemon with certain Ribbons.. Although, this Particular Manaphy does not have any such Ribbon, which makes me really wonder just where I got this guy. It's in a Normal Pokemon Ball, Level 11, OT is named SAMUEL, and it came from the Sinnoh Region...
  11. TheCableGuy

Not sure if this goes here or the trading section but it's a Question about trading... Anyway, I was trading to trade a Manaphy on the GTS today but I got an error message saying "It's a Special Pokemon. You can't trade it." Anyone know why this is or what that's about? Honestly, I don't...
  12. TheCableGuy

If a Pokemon uses "Skill Swap" on Regigigas an obtains "Slow Start" Is that Pokemon inflicted with "Slow Start's" effect? I know Regigigas is cured of the effect but I'm not sure how it effects the other Pokemon.
  13. TheCableGuy

And technically, That's Anime rules (which is actually more accurate), not video game rules so it wouldn't of mattered anyway. Bone Club is a Ground TYPE move but Isn't "ground-bounded" so would still be able to hit Flying/Levitating Pokemon in "real" world Physics.
  14. TheCableGuy

Strange question but is the pentagon shape next to the EV Markings in the Pokemon Summary screen? This is the first time I ever noticed that there. It's on some of my Pokemon but not others. Ah. Had a suspicion it was something like that. Since I only noticed it while transfering my Pokemon...
  15. TheCableGuy

Strange question but is the pentagon shape next to the EV Markings in the Pokemon Summary screen? This is the first time I ever noticed that there. It's on some of my Pokemon but not others.
  16. TheCableGuy

Can you get another Darkrai as a Gift using another card code if you already used a card code?
  17. TheCableGuy

Having more trouble just downloading it (stupid Parental Controls.... And I'm in my 30s) From what I read, yeah it will Delete them if you don't pay up
  18. TheCableGuy

If I'm reading this correctly, You can only use the same 3DS to transfer from one cartage to another, Is that right?
  19. TheCableGuy

Can you transfer Pokemon from White 2 to X/Y ?
  20. TheCableGuy

Can you hatch a Super sized pumpkaboo from an Egg? If not, can it be caught in the wild or was the SS Gourgeist only a giveaway?
Back
Top Bottom