Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

What video games are you playing now?

Still in the ooze of FF7 Rebirth, which is my main priority at the moment. I'm at Chapter 11 right now. But - I've started a few other games recently: Unicorn Overlord: Started this one after finishing Valkyria Chronicles a couple of weeks ago. I'm not very far (only about 3 hours in) but...
  2. TheCapsFan

Finished up my replay of Final Fantasy 7 Remake tonight, and planning on starting Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth tomorrow!! Excited doesn’t cover it. Also still playing Valkyria Chronicles and Hades in the background.
  3. TheCapsFan

Just finished Inscryption, a fantastic psychological horror/thriller game with deckbuilding gameplay. Definitely give it a shot if you're a fan of either horror, OR if you're a fan of deckbuilding games like Dominion, Hearthstone, or TCGs like Pokemon or Magic the Gathering. Still working my...
  4. TheCapsFan

Octopath Traveler: Through all the Chapter 3 stories now, about 75 hours into the game Vampire Survivors: Rolled credits but still playing, trying to unlock all the secrets & whatnot. Hades: Picked it back up about a week or so ago, mostly just focusing on gathering nectar to improve social...
  5. TheCapsFan

Updates on some of the games that I've been playing this week: Octopath Traveler: Finished grabbing all the characters, now starting each one's Chapter 2. Starting with Therion and Tressa since they had the lowest suggested levels. Struggling to beat either boss without a bit of grinding...
  6. TheCapsFan

Playing a lot of stuff at the moment: Super Mario RPG: Just finished this, it was alright. Octopath Traveler: Started it up last week, enjoying it so far. Only a few hours in. Vampire Survivors: Replaced Suika Game as my new "timewaster" game. Lots of fun. Reminds me of Cookie Clicker but with...
  7. TheCapsFan

I got Skyward Sword for the Wii for Christmas back in its launch year. After seeing some people talking about how good it was on this forum, actually. I remember playing all the way through the first dungeon on launch. Eventually I ended up getting stuck on the Sandship and left that original...
  8. TheCapsFan

Recently finished Persona 5 Royal and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD. Now, my main focus shifts back to Fire Emblem: Three Houses and finishing my Blue Lions playthrough (that I started back in January) before my friend, who got the game last week, finishes his first route. He's addicted...
  9. TheCapsFan

Picked up a few new games recently: Depixtion - A really neat take on the Picross style of puzzle games that expands upon the gameplay without making things too complicated. Fire Emblem 7 - The first release in the West, I'm replaying this now since it got put on Switch Online for GBA. Still...
  10. TheCapsFan

I think I've already voiced my opinion on Paper Mario in this thread - thought it started out strong, lulled for a while, and ended pretty well, battle system was pretty fun but got old as the story got old, I'd put it at a 6-6.5/10. Metroid Prime Remastered was quite the awesome experience...
  11. TheCapsFan

Since my last post, I've finished up Paper Mario and Metroid Prime Remastered, though I haven't finished up The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD yet. Most of my time in the last two months has been spent playing Persona 5 Royal for the first time - I'm currently in November, so pretty close to...
  12. TheCapsFan

Still playing through both Paper Mario and Metroid Prime Remastered. Once those are finished, I'll go back to Skyward Sword HD and finish up my run there. I've also picked back up my Blue Lions run of Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
  13. TheCapsFan

Not quite - I'm on Shiver Mountain at the moment? Whatever the mountain is called in the Shiver region. It's okay! It's definitely a well-designed game, and probably the best looking game I've seen on the N64, and I was really into it at the start, but my enthusiasm has kinda waned a bit as the...
  14. TheCapsFan

Currently trying to finish my Paper Mario playthrough this week! We'll see if I can do it. I'm about 20 hours in and just before the Flower Fields. I've also started playing the Metroid Prime Remaster! it's very good.
  15. TheCapsFan

Finished Tears of the Kingdom yesterday! I'll be finishing up the rest of the shrines/lightroots over the course of the next couple weeks, but my focus is shifting back to Paper Mario and Skyward Sword.
  16. TheCapsFan

Tears of the Kingdom. tears of the KINGDOM. TEARS OF THE KIngdom. tears of the king dom t ea r s. of the king. dom. I currently have 52 shrines, with 24 with 7 memories collected and All of this has been through about 60 hours of playtime over the first 10 days. I am going pretty slow, but...
  17. TheCapsFan

Currently playing a few games at the moment: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Picked up my old file in prep for Tears of the Kingdom. About 103 shrines completed, with all Divine Beasts completed. Planning on finishing the DLC as well as the game and all of the shrines. The Legend of...
  18. TheCapsFan

Since I finished Hades, I've since moved on to a number of different games: Horizon: Zero Dawn - About 20 hours in so far, enjoying the setting and the combat. Fire Emblem: Engage - About 50 hours in (ch19), and the game keeps getting better I think the more I play it. Pokemon Snap - Started &...
  19. TheCapsFan

Still playing Hades. Got to (what I presume to be) the last battle a couple of times, but still haven't beaten it. I'm at about 30 tries so far. I really like the versatility of the Spear, but I think the Bow is the most useful for its Special which gets a lot of really good buffs. Although the...
  20. TheCapsFan

Currently I'm playing two games primarily: The first one is Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion. I absolutely adore the world of Final Fantasy VII, but this is my first time experiencing the Crisis Core story, and I have to say, this remaster is incredibly underwhelming to me. It's important...
Back
Top Bottom