Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Recent Gaming Purchases

Recently beat Metroid Dread, with 100% completion! You can read a review I wrote about it here. Overall it was a fantastic experience and, in my opinion, the height of the series so far as a new fan. Now that Dread is done (though I might try an any% run of Hard mode still yet), I've picked...
  2. TheCapsFan

Recent Gaming Purchases

Well, I caved. I picked up Skyward Sword HD off Amazon with a $15 coupon.
  3. TheCapsFan

Recent Gaming Purchases

With Nintendo officially discontinuing the 3DS, I've been trying to fill out my physical DS/3DS collection, since those are probably going to disappear from stores within a couple years. In lieu of that, I recently found Chrono Trigger DS out of box physical, as well as StarFox Command! Those...
  4. TheCapsFan

Recent Gaming Purchases

I really kinda splurged this week. My parents are getting rid of their old XBOX 360 and giving it to me, so I’m trying to get a small collection of 360 exclusives/3rd party games from that generation (suggestions would be welcome!). A GameStop near me was doing a closing sale so I went there...
  5. TheCapsFan

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just bought New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe for $20 off from GameStop, that should come soon. Also bought The World Ends With You Final Remix, really really excited to try that one. Both on Switch, of course. GameStop also has another sale going on that's Buy 1 Get 1 50% off preowned games of the...
  6. TheCapsFan

Recent Gaming Purchases

Let's see...I got paid right in the midst of the Nintendo Summer sale, so I used the money to buy DK Tropical Freeze as well as the Lego Harry Potter collection for my sister and I to play co-op. I also bought Clubhouse Games (which I have yet to play bc Xenoblade) and Sydney Hunter and the...
  7. TheCapsFan

Recent Gaming Purchases

Let's see here: The biggest recent purchase was Mystery Dungeon DX. Then given all the dope sales recently I've been buying quite a few Eshop games (I hadn't purchased any so far this year), Doom 1, 2, and 3, Dragon Quest 1, Hue, and Anodyne. I've only played Doom 1 so far of the trilogy, and...
  8. TheCapsFan

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just bought Doom, Doom II, and Doom III on Switch on sale last week. Collectively spent under $10.
  9. TheCapsFan

Recent Gaming Purchases

Kinda splurged a bit on Black Friday sales. Bought Snipperclips, Sonic Mania, Wargroove, and the Castlevania collection all on sale for Switch. Prior to that I had bought the Hellblade port for Switch and the first Persona Q game on 3DS.
  10. TheCapsFan

Recent Gaming Purchases

I recently picked up Pokemon Red (3DS) and Pokemon Trading Card Game (also 3DS). I'm more excited for the latter.
Back
Top Bottom