Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Generation IV Remake Speculation

8 hours of lore and story driven content would be well worth a $20 price tag for me.
  2. TheCapsFan

I wouldn't mind DLC for Mythicals if they are fleshed out actual events that were similar to the GameStop mystery gift events we had back in the day. I also wouldn't mind DLC to flesh out Arceus' part in the story a bit more.
  3. TheCapsFan

I'm still guessing after this announcement that Let's Go Johto will be released in 2021. Meaning we probably won't see Gen IV remakes until 2022 at the earliest.
  4. TheCapsFan

TBH, that'd be pretty awesome. Maybe the "Platinum Episode" could expand more on the Distortion World, while also weaving in the Cresselia/Darkrai storyline, whereas DLC could shed further light on the Event Legendaries + Arceus.
  5. TheCapsFan

I never considered the thought of a DP sequel in DLCs, though I think it'd be more likely that they release DP remakes in a standard remake form, then release DLC containing some additional content focused on the differences between it and Platinum. Though of course I'd prefer that content...
Back
Top Bottom