Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Generation VI: The Future

Uhm, I'm sure Nintendo does, with the fact that it's generated over 4 million in total sales in Japan. Anyway, as brought forth by Mr. Jaydee, that doesn't really matter, since it's a Nintendo issue and not a GameFreak issue. In all honesty by this point I don't really care what comes next...
  2. TheCapsFan

I'm not surprised that there was no game reveal in Corocoro, and there likely won't be a reveal for the rest of this month. Maybe even through next month too. It doesn't make sense to announce a brand new set of games when PSMD and Yo-Kai Watch were just released. It would just hinder the...
  3. TheCapsFan

Bank can connect with two more games, is what I heard. So logically that would hint at two more Gen VI games, hm?
  4. TheCapsFan

When should we have the leaks for the next CoroCoro? All the evidence we have, in my opinion, leads to the reveal of two versions of "Z."
  5. TheCapsFan

Interesting idea on a DLC, Silktree, however I think it is unlikely they would include this as a DLC due to the fact that X and Y are already 2-ish years old now...It is possible though and the content you have thought up is very cool. EDIT: I got ninja'd and apparently it is not DLC. My...
  6. TheCapsFan

Two words: just curious. That's all. No need to bash my question into Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
  7. TheCapsFan

If Dogarde is based off of Norse mythology, why is it part of a region that is based off of France...?
  8. TheCapsFan

I love how twenty years after the first games were released, we are still speculating theories on the same subjects we've been doing so for the past twenty years (regarding Kanto). Using the 20th anniversary to distinguish fact from fiction would be a wonderful present. My vote is on something...
  9. TheCapsFan

That video was one of the most adorable things I'd ever seen until that massive...thing appeared.
  10. TheCapsFan

This is completely off from whatever discussion was going on in the thread just now, but I had a thought. I was looking at the amiibo thread just a minute ago, and it got me thinking about a article I saw on Facebook a while back written by Gamenesia...well I did some research, and I came...
  11. TheCapsFan

Just a few clarification questions from myself to anyone, regarding the bolded topic above...I haven't really played a lot of ORAS lately, but I do remember that they appear, with that sexy strange message asking you to stick your hand deep into a hole, and pull out a random legendary right? Do...
  12. TheCapsFan

I doubt they'd be revealing anything about this new Kalos game this soon. Doing that would take focus away from Super Mystery Dungeon and Yo-Kai Watch, which are supposed to "keep us content" for the remainder of the year. I'm thinking the first news of this game will be revealed (at least, by...
  13. TheCapsFan

Based off of a fantastic recent blog entry created by Bolt the Cat;, I think we can safely say that the NX will be the successor to the Wii U. (too lazy to post a link to the blog, it's the latest one he's made) The New 3DS can play exclusive games. If Nintendo really felt like the 3DS needed...
  14. TheCapsFan

Even though it will most likely FOCUS on games like Yoshi's Wooly World, Fire Emblem If, Xenoblade Chronicles X, StarFox, and maybe even Zelda U, it's possible they could still announce some sort of game at the very end of the Direct. I'm sure they'll also have information on Super Mystery...
  15. TheCapsFan

I like this idea. Kind of like an UNOWN Radar, but not. As for the Battle Frontier, I'm pretty sure it'll be a DLC add-on. But will they simply port Emerald's Frontier? Or will they create a new Frontier? Personally, I'm cool with either. I never really did Emerald's frontier, since when...
  16. TheCapsFan

Okay. Let me rephrase my statement. The NX is supposed to be something new to go alongside either the Wii U or the 3DS (most likely the Wii U). It's probably just a new console with fancy gimmicks and stuff, like connection to mobiles and stuff through Nintendo Network ID's. The reason I...
  17. TheCapsFan

So I don't really pop in here much, but I checked this thread out because I was bored. Bringing some light on this wonderful comment since y'all seemed to overlook it. PLEASE let this be true. Pokken looks amazing, and I'd love it on Wii U. Okay, now my stance on the topic: I'd...
Back
Top Bottom