2. TheCapsFan

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

8/10.
  3. TheCapsFan

8/10. Definitely worth the listen.
  4. TheCapsFan

3/10. Didn't really do much for me, plus the style of music isn't really my thing.
  5. TheCapsFan

It's like The Wombats mixed with Seether. It's pretty cool. It's pretty basic, but I don't mind that. 7/10
  6. TheCapsFan

8/10 This is the kind of Arctic Monkeys I like. High energy, intense, with a good beat.
  7. TheCapsFan

8.5/10 Mrs. Crow's voice is definitely one of the best female voices of the 90s. Haven't posted this one in a while, though I think leetic's heard this one before.
  8. TheCapsFan

8/10
  9. TheCapsFan

7/10 One man did this. One incredibly talented man.
  10. TheCapsFan

8/10. Sounds like Silversun Pickups.
  11. TheCapsFan

9/10. Gosh I love 311.
  12. TheCapsFan

5/10. I typically don't like music spoken in other languages besides English, but this one's pretty cool. I like the metal elements in it.
  13. TheCapsFan

8/10
  14. TheCapsFan

8/10 xD Valentine's day special.
  15. TheCapsFan

8/10 Though it's not my favorite RA song, it's my second favorite from my favorite album. Did that make sense?
  16. TheCapsFan

Interpol fan, are we? @kuzronk I found you a friend. I like it, especially the rhythm guitar! It reminds me of some Modest Mouse songs. 7.5/10. @Bandito Bandera This is one of MM's early songs, where they were still finding their sound. My favorite part about this song is how they begin...
  17. TheCapsFan

8.5/10 Really like the acapella throughout. It's like an 80's, all male version of Pentatonix with the occasional synth and drums. Bonus point for the music video, it's really trippy.
  18. TheCapsFan

I LOOOOVE E, L, and P. My dad always plays them in the car. I like Emerson's stuff the best, but this song is good too. I really like the piano. 8/10.
  19. TheCapsFan

Reminds me of a slightly heavier version of The Wombats. 6/10. Moon Hooch - Number 9
Back
Top Bottom