Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

The Round Table

ANNOUNCEMENT: It has come to our attention that many games, especially those in the Large Games Queue, do not seem to be filling up, given the current activity of The War Room. As staff, we have discussed several possibilities to fix this. Our initial ideal idea was to temporarily halt the...
  2. TheCapsFan

The Round Table

not to mention he caught me doing it
  3. TheCapsFan

The Round Table

No, Eevee, what you said makes sense. It's just so unlikely to happen, though... tfw it actually happens and eevee says "i told u so"
  4. TheCapsFan

The Round Table

TBH I would be fine with the small/large games idea, and just bunch in the Non-Mafia games with the rest of them. This is what PokeCommunity does, and I think it works quite well, except for the fact that they have no conceptual queue, so the queues are crazy long... @jdthebud would you agree...
  5. TheCapsFan

The Round Table

Announcement: Due to some feedback we've received, we're making a slight change to the responsibilities of the Moderator on Duty. In addition to overseeing the game and being the primary responder to all in-game incidents, the MoD will also now be acting as a back-up host. In the event that the...
  6. TheCapsFan

The Round Table

Let the staff discuss it and we'll let you know. I personally have some reasons as to why we shouldn't but I want to see what my handsome buds (and @Enzap ) say
  7. TheCapsFan

The Round Table

I think Causal and Advanced are suitable enough not because I (helped) come up with them nope no sir-ee I don't mind Flop's suggestions actually, I just fear that four may be too many.
Back
Top Bottom