Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

twitch front page babyyy
  2. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

Just brightened up my day when I saw it.
  3. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

Logic requires logic to explain why it is either logical or illogical.
  4. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

Bat Mafai was the best idea we ever had :lapras:
  5. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

TBH tho HGSS did put Crystal to shame, so...
  6. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

I remember when that game started :P
  7. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

The one where Generation 3 mafia filled up in only a couple of days. So, this one. Maybe games don't get filled up super quickly in general, but recently I feel like we've been on a good tread of filled games.
  8. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

20+ is fairly uncommon, but we do have a consistent stream of 13-18p games that get filled up rather quickly, most of the time. I'd play an Octopath mafia. I'd be more into a Hollow Knight mafia, though (noting your avatar)
  9. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

@Neon Borealis I think you'll find that most of the old crowd is gone. Nice to see you stop in, though. Hopefully you can join a game with us newbies soon.
  10. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

Dylan was once Zexy's underling. He learned from the best, it seems :P
  11. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

I'm with ME. I like being town when I have enough time IRL to have the tab open at almost all times and frequently check the thread and post live thoughts. I find myself reverting to wallposts as of late because I'm only able to check the thread at certain points in time.
  12. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

How long did it take you to be scum in a game? It must have been like over a year from the point you first started playing.
  13. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

That would be the one. However in the spirit of the game i ask that you do not read it, and you are on your honor not to do so. Part of the fun of this game is the surprises that occur during it. This also means that @jdthebud might not be able to play :P I actually forgot you played in this...
  14. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

Ladies and gents, boys and gals, gather round for I have an announcement to make. The fact that @DekuNut is hosting Death Note Mafia as a remake of a ZD game got me thinking. With a bit of searching for the somewhat inactive original host, as well as a bit of pixie dust, I have been given...
  15. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

ME I think you should have your go. Only if you're up for it, though.
  16. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

It's similar to Super Meat Boy.
  17. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

you should go play it. It certainly isn’t. :P
  18. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

You should read about the game and the impact it's had on the larger gaming community. Very very true.
  19. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

Celeste is actually nominated for Game of the Year. :U They are all so fantastic, ME, you're missing out. And they're indie titles. Of course you've never heard of them :P
  20. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 3.0

Hollow Knight released in 2017. Celeste released in 2018. Dead Cells released in 2018. Golf Story is an underrated Switch exclusive that released in 2017. Caveblazers released in 2017. All of these are excellent indie games on Switch that I hadn't got to experience before now that have released...
Back
Top Bottom