Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

Based on Cheff's list I think Jack's claim could be scummy. Also, yeah. I'm not the cop, obviously.
  2. TheCapsFan

Here's the thing, MegaPod; I was able to get a check off. So you clearly didn't jail me, which leads me to believe that you're lying. Also, you were totally at the forefront of those accusing me early on in the SM/Caps disagreement. If you were the jailor, why would you choose to jail me...
  3. TheCapsFan

After seeing Slife's responses I'm feeling a little bit more confident as him as the actual doc, which leaves JD as the most viable option. Personally I think that Elie gives the best reasoning for voting JD; he should have already revealed who he protected N1 and why, which he hasn't done yet...
  4. TheCapsFan

So are you calling doubt to Silfe or not? Because I'm reading this as the first part being "that's scummy" and the second part being "that's towny"
  5. TheCapsFan

Wait, was this confirmed by the host?
  6. TheCapsFan

I did check Cheff last night to verify sanity, and he came up mafia. So it looks like I'm insane.
  7. TheCapsFan

Yes. I cannot communicate in any way during the nighttime, both in-thread and OC.
  8. TheCapsFan

Oh, did I forget to vote this mans? I'm sorry. [VOTE]: SoaringDylan
  9. TheCapsFan

Gather round y'all, because I have some news for you. I am the cop and I have recieved a scum check on Dylan, the man who is quoted above as claiming Bomb. Please do not buy this claim. Oh, and I also already have protection covered so don't worry about that.
  10. TheCapsFan

And the drawback to my role does balance it out.
  11. TheCapsFan

Hey man, I told you as soon as I could. What gives.
  12. TheCapsFan

Slife vig-shooting SM sounds pretty likely to me and a smart move by the Vig, I'd agree with FA's assessment. Sorry for not talking over the night. My role is badass and pretty unbalanced the perfect role for the town leader position, but the only drawback is that I can't talk during the...
  13. TheCapsFan

It wasn't really a defense, but more of a response. So yeah, kinda snarky sarcasm, kinda "alright guys let's move on." I agree with Slife's assessment of Pikochu (except that's not his first post, but whatever). It feels like CWAC by just asking questions and not really giving thought on...
  14. TheCapsFan

This is referring to the joke voting, right? Actually, my goal was a little bit of both, moreso to move on from the joking phase considering we'd had a page and a half of jokes at that point.
  15. TheCapsFan

- Says that jokevotes are necessary to advance discussion/information - Calls me out for taking jokevotes seriously What's wrong with this picture?
  16. TheCapsFan

This is an interesting concept. Since when were we punishing players who actually want to find mafia rather than wasting time? Yes, please @Yours Truly , do clarify. Apparently Megapod always jokevotes JD? Is that a meta thing?
  17. TheCapsFan

Confirmation, over.
  18. TheCapsFan

Dare I say...I'm in!
Back
Top Bottom