Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

What a fantastic final presentation for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Not just the character reveal, but the way the presentation was done! The viewer can clearly see how much genuine love and respect Sakurai and his development team have for not only the game they have created, but the fans as...
  2. TheCapsFan

I caved. I bought the second DLC pack and a couple of MIi character costumes, then customized their movesets to what the "canon" movesets are from the trailers. I justified this by saying that I just got paid and also that I had been playing the game a bit more often.
  3. TheCapsFan

I think it's going to be Waluigi for two reasons: 1. I think the last character is going to be a Nintendo-owned character 2. Waluigi is the only character I can see them putting in that will break the internet on a level similar to Joker, Banjo, Steve, and Sephiroth. It doesn't matter if he's a...
  4. TheCapsFan

Maybe not, but you have to admit that absolutely no one actually expects him to be included.
  5. TheCapsFan

Kazuya is not for me. I don't know the guy at all and have no connection to Tekken. I haven't bought Wave II yet, and I'm not sure I will; I no longer have a core group of people to play Smash with now that my friends are all over the place, and although I've been getting back into the game...
  6. TheCapsFan

I'm actually glad to see Arms get representation in the character list. I don't know anything about the game (fighting games really aren't my thing outside of Smash) so the whole choosing Min-Min over Spring Man and Twintelle doesn't mean anything to me, but I'm glad to see that Nintendo's new...
  7. TheCapsFan

Oh man I love playing as Hero. I know he's OP as fuck but he's just so fun to play! His down special is really unique, and despite the inevitable comparisons to Shulk, he does seem more versatile given the larger number of options available.
Back
Top Bottom