• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Yikes. Sorry guys. Wish i had been able to contribute. I had a busy day yesterday but in the one time I could come check, the forums were down for me for some reason. Good luck to scum!! Yall got this.
  2. TheCapsFan

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Given that they are newer players, I disagree. Actually I don't think it's irrelevant, I see what he's saying, and I agree with him. You said that his claim was fishy, and for that reason you're not voting him. It doesn't make sense. Could be a scumslip. I mean, technically it's not really...
  3. TheCapsFan

NOTE: I use this strategy when playing as Liberal as well, but more often than not just to fuck with people. It's more effective when we're playing multiple games and I use the strategy multiple times in a row.
  4. TheCapsFan

Agreed. Honestly I commend him. This is the strategy I use a lot of the time when playing as a fascist in Secret Hitler IRL and it pays off most of the time. albeit we're always slightly inebriated when we play that game If it ends up becoming too much of a problem later on we can investigate...
  5. TheCapsFan

Were those references? I didn't even realize.
  6. TheCapsFan

Almost forgot; welcome to the War Room, @ZinnLav! Hope to see you around!
  7. TheCapsFan

Sorry, I'm gonna sit this one out. Got a lot of stuff going on right now.
  8. TheCapsFan

Gonna have to go to sub on this one. I don't think I can keep up with two mafia games at the time.
  9. TheCapsFan

I'm in! I have never played Dangonronpa, but I do know of the series from one of my best Bulbafriends in the past; they were part of a fairly successful Youtube channel (2k subs) that did mostly Dangonronpa and DRRR! AMV's.
Back
Top Bottom