Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

I really don't think we'll be seeing the successor until far later in the year, if at all this year. The sales numbers for the 2023 holiday will be very telling as to when we'll see it. If they think they can get another 10 mil out of this FY, I don't see them revealing the successor at all this...
  2. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

I'm not arguing that IS is looking at other TRPGs and saying "we are selling more TRPGs than the other guys, so let's make more TRPGs." I used that comparison because I think it's unfair for us as consumers to compare sales from Nintendo 1st party in-house developed flagship series, that will...
  3. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

It's funny to see you guys talking above about the oversaturation of FE games, because that was one of the saddest omissions for me in this direct, lol. As a fan of the series I was really hoping for an FE4 Remake announcement especially because Engage disappointed me in many ways, FE4 is...
  4. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

Fire Emblem is one of those series that they outsource, with Intelligent Systems being the primary developer, and Fire Emblem being Intelligent Systems' primary series, and the series from them that sells the most. The fact that there is now four Fire Emblem games on Switch (Warriors, Three...
  5. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

From what I understand, there are rumors from relatively credible insiders that there is definitely one coming this month. Personally, I don't think the lack of a June direct was a problem, given that Nintendo pretty much had most of their 2022 all planned out as of earlier this year. We've...
  6. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

I mean, you could have just specified Mother 3. ;) Personally I'm hoping for a Xenogears remake/remaster next. I know that was released in the West, but it'd be nice to see that game get modernized a bit. Or something like Lufia II. Oh definitely, I'd prefer they remake the last few...
  7. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

Completely agree, and this was the biggest disappointment of the Direct for me. I had seen a lot of rumors for a new Fire Emblem game in the Three Houses engine, and I actually had 2 new FE's in my predictions, so it was kind of a letdown (the only one, really). I don't really mind the Warriors...
  8. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

This is all I have to say:
  9. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

Overall, I'm very pleased with the Direct. Big hitters for me were the Dangonronpa ports, Metroid Dread, Mario + Rabbids 2, and Warioware. Slightly less cool but still cool for me was Advance Wars, Mario Golf, the Mario Party classic collection, Monkey Ball Remaster, and the Age of Calamity DLC...
  10. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

I will say, I think the last Partner Showcase was better than this one, although this one stands out pretty well with
  11. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

Well, it is possible that this could be a weekly thing going forward. Personally I wouldn't mind that. If they would just announce sOMETHING new
  12. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

I'm guessing that this is going to be the first in a series of small directs. Spawn Wave says "this week will be interesting."
  13. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

This is not what we (or Nintendo) needed.
  14. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

Yeah, I'd like to see SOMETHING new...if not for later this year, then for early next.
  15. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

As someone who missed out on the 360/PS3 era, seeing classics like Bioshock and Borderlands coming to Switch is incredibly cool to see.
  16. TheCapsFan

Nintendo Directs Thread

I'm sorry, I just...don't understand the need for Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. Like, I would have much rather have Monolith Soft put their resources into doing a Xenoblade 3 or porting X than the original. And I know there's the whole argument about it being really really expensive...
Back
Top Bottom