Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Good luck guys.
  2. TheCapsFan

Elieson's message to me was "i hope you claim to me soon." This is either because he had already got a lot of claims and I just wasn't one of them yet, or it could have been another way of saying "claim to me soon because something's fishy and if you don't claim i'm just going to off you to...
  3. TheCapsFan

yes it is, because he's town Look I see no rules against mass mentions here so I might as well: Please unvote me. Vote JD instead. If Elieson says one of us is scum, it's him.
  4. TheCapsFan

Funnily enough, as I said in the cipher, I idled last night. Vote for jd.
  5. TheCapsFan

Well, rip. [VOTE]: jdthebud since this is a waste of a phase because I'm ~incompetent~
  6. TheCapsFan

@Elieson fj c smwk jmsfvcsmp feile icqs kfbds qmppy amp sdl fkfsfci efqsptqs f dcvl c dcpe sfjl plcefkb ymt wdlk ymt em sdcs
  7. TheCapsFan

I'm here. I don't trust the town leader claim. Elie has done this numerous times as both town and scum. I also just came out of a game where I trusted a mafia the whole game down to the last three players to the point where I even cleared them myself. I'm with Eresh here. I'm not making that...
  8. TheCapsFan

Well, whoops.
  9. TheCapsFan

@The Mighty Monarch Please don't leave the game while it's still in signups this time thanks I'm in. I don't remember a lot from this season, mostly because I was gone for a good majority of it. I guess my favorite memory was the game I won an award for, but I really don't remember that game...
Back
Top Bottom