Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Open to sub if necessary @Magnificent Entertainer @Doctor Floptopus
  2. TheCapsFan

I think your scum team consists of 3 people between DarthWolf, DekuNut, Officer Snake, and ZinnLav.
  3. TheCapsFan

I suppose I can. That's not breaking the night actions rule:
  4. TheCapsFan

Didn't see that in the rules, sorry.
  5. TheCapsFan

Also, I have a 2x use Duct Tape item. I can no longer pass it to anyone, so I'll ask: @Maniacal Engineer @Doctor Floptopus What happens to an item I'm holding when I die? Does it exit the game, or get randomly thrown at someone?
  6. TheCapsFan

Seeing as I'm fucked, I'll leave some last words before I go out. There are several possibilities here. Darth is watcher/tracker/whichever-one-sees-who-visited-the-target, and saw Klavier and I. I didn't kill Eresh, so it's probably Klavier. It's a possible scenario. Darth is lying scum. Or...
  7. TheCapsFan

I realize that even with posting this, it's not going to help my cause at all. Yes, I did get my own submitted character. All I have to say that if I were scum and caught red-handed like this, I wouldn't admit to visiting Ereshkigal last night.
  8. TheCapsFan

I trusted Darth last night and followed his lead regarding Ereshkigal's slip with ZinnLav. Should have gone with my gut. I used an Insanifier on Ereshkigal last night, because I thought it might do something like make the kill backfire if she was scum. That's probably why Darth thinks I killed...
  9. TheCapsFan

Oh come on. Do you really think this is true? The hosts are fucking with you, dude. That sounds like two townies talking, not two mafia.
  10. TheCapsFan

Looking on it after getting some much-needed sleep, I can see two different things going on here. I can see Ereshkigal claiming cop and voting for Contrainer, and I can see Aussie DESPERATELY trying to tell us, with a mouthful of the banana peel he keeps talking about, that he knows Elieson is...
  11. TheCapsFan

Or maybe Mega, Eresh, or AussieEevee, I don't know. Honestly anything is possible right now. But I gotta say, knowing what I do about MCH, I think it's very unlikely that he would "fake like" in any sort of way, that role pm.
  12. TheCapsFan

Honestly I can see a MegaPod, Ereshkigal, and ZinnLav scum team right now.
  13. TheCapsFan

Skook, who we now know to be town, also brought up the fact that Elie originally was averse to lynching an inactive player and then picked the most inactive person in the game to duel with.
  14. TheCapsFan

But the chance of both wagons having at least one scum on it is statistically very high (it's about 54%). So why would you use that reasoning to abstain?
  15. TheCapsFan

Why would you change your vote to Snake?
  16. TheCapsFan

So why didn't you? Gut instincts are good.
  17. TheCapsFan

@Officer Snake Out of curiosity, why haven't you voted for Elieson?
  18. TheCapsFan

[VOTE]: Elieson Part of this comes from paranoia, part of this comes from hypocrisy, part of this comes from leetic's table. The lattermost is the one that really gets me; in the end, when it comes down to it, Officer Snake might be more useful in the long run depending on his role. I will add...
  19. TheCapsFan

Hey, he didn't specify. :P
  20. TheCapsFan

I am engaged in OC with Elieson.
Back
Top Bottom