Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

The 72 hour day phases were great and I’d like to see them implemented in future large games, but maybe instead of having people vote halfway through the game on whether to keep them or not, just make it a default that they switch back to 48 hours when there are like, less than 9 people left or...
  2. TheCapsFan

honest mistake. I couldn’t figure out what to call them (settled on Pika2) until halfway through my post, didn’t even realize I had accidentally called Pika “Piko” in that post until you mentioned it just now.
  3. TheCapsFan

What do your instincts say about which one of them is more likely to be scum?
  4. TheCapsFan

dude mido is not scum she was copchecked town the chance for her to be godfather is SO low There is no active killing role in the game, thus, having THREE alternative roles who fill the niche of doctor, regardless of their limitations, makes NO sense balance wise.
  5. TheCapsFan

Dude I’ve been trying to push my case on Human since Day 2 and no one’s even given it a second thought. Ya bet your ass that i’m tired of trying.
  6. TheCapsFan

[VOTE]: ExLight
  7. TheCapsFan

From a claim standpoint, like I said, I think the most likely scenario is that one of Ex, Human, and Fatima/Piko is lying. Three active protective roles to one active killing role is ridiculous. Human's claim, as said before, would be a perfect fakeclaim for a roleblocker, but I think I doubt...
  8. TheCapsFan

Really? I thought that the phase ended in like 6h? Or are we only shortening the phases on a phase-by-phase basis? In that case I'll [VOTE}: Don't shorten
  9. TheCapsFan

The most likely scenario is that someone is lying between Human, Fatima/Piko, and ExLight, and that's the final mafia. Either that or it's one of the Lovers. I doubt that the setup is 9:4:2. Have fun being played by Human :bulbaWave:
  10. TheCapsFan

Fuck. Despite what I said above, after a reread of what I've missed, I'm still so confused about Human though. He has controlled SO MUCH of this game. He even controlled the Tood lynch without even voting for Tood. I really do think that one of the protective roles are lying and feel like...
  11. TheCapsFan

I agree with this.
  12. TheCapsFan

With regards to DekuNut, the thought I had in mind with that was that it would essentially clear HD and make the PoE smaller. HD pushed hard on Pikochu, then voted DekuNut N3 (setting up a distance) when he had a chance to kill Tood instead, would scum!HD really do that when it's super similar...
  13. TheCapsFan

Apologies for being away for so long, I totally missed a ton of stuff; i’ll read up and give my thoughts later, I guess, but from what I can tell it seems like a lot is out in the open.
  14. TheCapsFan

Yeah but loved is often used as a modifier to hide another role.
  15. TheCapsFan

Loved is an easy fakeclaim to make fwiw.
  16. TheCapsFan

I agree that it’s odd Jinjo left me out of the picture. I still think there is a world where there are two scum between the four of us though.
  17. TheCapsFan

the votes have built up fast on every wagon since D1
  18. TheCapsFan

I had been coming to this exact same conclusion.
  19. TheCapsFan

It's just a regular bomb. It goes off if I am nightkilled and kills the person who targets me. If I am lynched no one gets killed. I feel like you know what a regular bomb does...
Back
Top Bottom