Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

These are very interesting wagons today IMO. I don't think Ex is scum, it's worth noting that his flip from self-voting to SMS is the vote that switches the lynch target for the day (is there a technical term for this?), but it seems mostly out of self-defense despite some dislike of SMS' tone...
  2. TheCapsFan

As Mido has stated, the same/similar could be said for you, wrt jumping on the wagon after it had a majority.
  3. TheCapsFan

This is BS, taking an opportunity of an overreaction while you can. I believe I saw ME do it once as mafia? But that was a long time ago. I know you reverted this in a later post, but i'm paranoid that this may have been a slip, maybe you are why HD died last night? I dunno.
  4. TheCapsFan

I'm a bit confused, if DW and Mido are the most scummy people on the wagon, why not vote one of them?
  5. TheCapsFan

You...didn't really, though. You responded to the actions that occurred during the night. You didn't respond to Midorikawa's accusations and reasons for voting you which have to do with your status on the chib wagon.
  6. TheCapsFan

Also, @funnier6 has yet to make 3 posts, Deku forgot to mention him so I figured I'd mention him anyway.
  7. TheCapsFan

Those posts from Snake read town to me, and in a game with such little activity from most of the game + mostly null reads that makes me feel pretty good. I'm getting a little paranoid about Ex on the whole Poisoner angle too. I got similar feelings from Jinjo when seeing this post on a reread...
  8. TheCapsFan

If I didn't care, I wouldn't ask. And your logical vote on Ex is only one of the reasons I suspect you.
  9. TheCapsFan

Don't try to drag it out of context. You called funnier out for doing the same exact thing, then proceeded to do it yourself. SMS, who do you think is scum?
  10. TheCapsFan

How often is Poisoner a role on ZD? I feel like that's a very specific role to explain the one kill last night that I haven't seen around here very frequently. I would say that a Bus Driver or even a lucky Doctor protect is more likely than that. And seriously though, I don't think that anyone...
  11. TheCapsFan

Especially given what he said about funnier earlier in the game, I feel like he might be scum just trying to sneak by. That on top of what I've said already about the slot and its actions last phase is enough for me to vote for now.
  12. TheCapsFan

Things I've been thinking: I still think that one person who voted ExLight during the middle of the day yesterday is mafia (between SMS, Dawning, and Mido) Pennywise is the creepiest evil shit and as such HD is probably Mafia which in of itself warrants a reread Rereading the Ex/Mido exchange...
  13. TheCapsFan

Vote: chib can't life Kinda moot at this point but nothing they said really made me feel any better about them. I'm pretty sure that at least one of the votes on the Ex wagon today was mafia, it really seemed to me like it was an attempt to get a strong player out D1.
  14. TheCapsFan

Maybe it was a bit too much to fire off the “Who’s scum?” because I think that changed the tone of the post into something different than what I intended, but I’ve seen people do it before. I am a bit perturbed about the fact that I was called out by the majority of the game by voting off a...
  15. TheCapsFan

See, I don't know, that's why I'm confused. Maybe they're just rusty.
  16. TheCapsFan

FWIW I remember thinking that of you in the first game we played together as well, I remember thinking it was a weird style and voting you for it.
  17. TheCapsFan

Chib because their reasoning for voting me is the weakest out of those voting for me. SMS because of what I said earlier about Ex being a power player who scum would want to get rid of early. Why the wink?
  18. TheCapsFan

What do you think of me?
  19. TheCapsFan

Touché. I don't know. They haven't really changed, I guess. His posts are still not what I am used to, but I don't think it's reason enough to be voting him anymore. I don't know who I'd switch my vote to right now, either. Maybe chib, maybe SMS. UNVOTE: DawningWinds
Back
Top Bottom