Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Yeah I did kinda feel a bit sad about my claim being somewhat of a cop-out. Sorry especially to @Ronniego and @Reiji for whom this was their first game, it's unfortunate it had to end this way. Regardless I hope to see both of you around for more games in the future like maybe the Xenoblade...
  2. TheCapsFan

I missed the claim. My bad.
  3. TheCapsFan

[VOTE]: Reiji Unless, we wanted to pressure someone else today in addition to Reiji?
  4. TheCapsFan

Yeah I'll throw my vote that way too. That should make the last mafia between Cyanide, Ronneigo, and Feenie then.
  5. TheCapsFan

Wait, it's not day anymore. Never mind. Couldn't tell bc the thread title was still on the dayphase @DekuNut
  6. TheCapsFan

I'm willing to [VOTE]: dawn dusk on weapon information. Besides the fact that there are no dark magic units in Lyn's campaign, there's also the fact that dark magic units naturally are enemy units. I actually do think that the Reiji slot is more likely to be scum than the CyanideCrystal slot...
  7. TheCapsFan

So Ronneigo isn't Sword or Axe.
  8. TheCapsFan

Oh, I know what's going on....Player phase just isn't ending, meaning we killed all the enemies on the map and we need our lord to seize...but Lyn is dead so we'll never have anyone seize. We're just stuck in perpetuity forever :bulbaFacepalm:
  9. TheCapsFan

Yeah I'm gonna vote Ronniego here if only to see what his weapon is. [VOTE]: Ronniego
  10. TheCapsFan

Distancing since he was already outed, maybe MIDO IS ALSO LIKELY TOWN God I'm so confused. I personally kind of want to vote Ronniego, both because of him bringing up Poyzin's D1 vote as well as sussing out likely town...I want to take a closer look at him for sure.
  11. TheCapsFan

dO yOu EvEn KnOw WhAt A pReSsUrE vOtE iS??1??1?? Just kidding. I understand what you were trying to do there; you said that ronneigo was looking "weird," so is this (at least part of) why? lol never mind. Regardless, that does make me a bit more sus of ronneigo. I'm sorry this game wasn't...
  12. TheCapsFan

This makes me feel a lot better about the game & the way you've been playing. I don't really get all the ronniego hype. But I agree with the POE and with the Dawning/Cyanide most-preferred-lynch, I think I'll join you on Dawning for the time being (Cyanide subbed out of chaos so I want to give...
  13. TheCapsFan

Yeah, that's literally just it. That meta read from the beginning I made is pushing him slightly towards the town side of null. I don't want to rule out the fact that he's scum just yet but I wouldn't lynch him today.
  14. TheCapsFan

I disagree with the Reiji read and think that there is probably one sum within the slackers. If I had to pick I'd say CyanideCrystal.
  15. TheCapsFan

Starting to backread a little bit. Why was it hard for you to enter? I had held off the female claim because of some of the stuff that others were saying about revealing Lyn, not because HD said females were likely town. I added in the lance part as a little bit of a boost to my case because...
  16. TheCapsFan

Still quite busy with school today and I have quite a bit to backread; in the meantime, if there's any pressing questions please @ me with a quote of the original question and I'll answer them.
  17. TheCapsFan

I think we're in twilight at this point, right? 9PM EST was almost two hours ago...
  18. TheCapsFan

Fatima's either gamethrowing or Jester. [UNVOTE]: jdthebud [VOTE]: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch If they flip scum, could they be trying to cover for their scumbuddy Tood? I think it's very low chance but plausible. I know some of you are expecting a lot more from me. I apologize, I've been...
  19. TheCapsFan

I’ll respond to more shit later but I’ll just go ahead and out that I’m a female lance user.
Back
Top Bottom