Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

HD given our history do you really think I would trust you of all people with all my role info. Of course not.
  2. TheCapsFan

VOTE: ZinnLav This one's a done deal.
  3. TheCapsFan

Who are they?
  4. TheCapsFan

Oof I never finished that quote for you there @Auxillify I meant to say "meta is a bit rusty too"
  5. TheCapsFan

Well, apparently they're posting in PMs. You said you've been taking notes on every situation, whaddaya got? I played in Gen 1 mafia (and I think Gen 2 mafia, too) but I don't think I played in Gen 3 mafia and I'm still here doing my best to find scum. This is also my first Mafia game on this...
  6. TheCapsFan

Would have voted for Tood if I had realized the day was ending. Maybe HD has the "counter" move.
  7. TheCapsFan

@Patrycjator You liked this post but I don't remember you ever posting in this thread. Why did you like the post? What are your thoughts on the game so far? On the massclaim idea? Personally I think that the massclaim is a good idea in a game like this, purely from a POE standpoint with few(er)...
  8. TheCapsFan

It was such a contrast with his prior behavior that I thought it was worth pointing out. Shellos/Gible seems most likely to me.
  9. TheCapsFan

this is actually a decent point. Max sheeps regardless of alignment, why the defense of me here?
  10. TheCapsFan

Bro you literally just gave us a short essay on "what you would do if you were scum."
  11. TheCapsFan

Nah, to me this seems like they're advocating for the option that Max proposes here to prove trustworthiness:
  12. TheCapsFan

This is my biggest problem with them. This is why they felt off to me. That and TONS of CWAC. Like look at this massive lump of text: Now look at it again with all the important, game-specific information highlighted: Unvote: Midorikawa Vote: DawningWinds Feels like a lot of...
  13. TheCapsFan

Staying neutral on everything gets you nowhere in Mafia.
  14. TheCapsFan

I think the terms "pro-town" and "anti-town," are complete bogus, and you know this. Independents are strictly that for a reason. They are not pro town. They are not anti town. They are pro-themselves. That is why they are Independent. Regardless of whether you are telling the truth about being...
  15. TheCapsFan

Any role that requires a member of the Town to die is a threat to the Town. Unless, of course, the one she needs to kill is a member of the Mafia.
  16. TheCapsFan

She very well could be, I just don't trust her regardless. I don't like how she gives herself an excuse as to why she wouldn't be targeted during the night. It allows her to stay under the radar and will allow her to continue to stay under the radar for a good portion in the future. for...
  17. TheCapsFan

yeah okay. I believe that about as much as I believe DawningWinds actually read the rules.
  18. TheCapsFan

Just the wording. Like why do you feel the need to tell Mido that you'll remove the vote from her eventually? I don't know if it's worth a response.
  19. TheCapsFan

Feels fishy to me.
Back
Top Bottom