Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

Rep was just petty af and I hated the songwriting & production on Lover outside of like, Cruel Summer. But I will say that Rep did have the most fun set at the eras tour. I’m partial to Speak Now, but that’s because it’s the closest sounding one to the music I liked around/after that time...
  2. TheCapsFan

As long as Rep and Lover are the mafia. Easily the two worst eras.
  3. TheCapsFan

Yeah, I typically stick to Mafiascum's wiki. Though I didn't realize MU had a database. Shame, it doesn't seem to have been kept up to date.
  4. TheCapsFan

Yep, all good to advertise in here Gonna sub since I just joined Quas' game.
  5. TheCapsFan

I missed the ending because I got caught up with other stuff. I read through the first phase and didnt get past that.
  6. TheCapsFan

@Princess Abigail Something something skill issue regarding the spam filter. :lapras: Real talk though, yeah it's annoying, sorry about that - there's nothing we can do. Often times I forget about it even existing because I've been a moderator for so long & mods can bypass it - but I do...
  7. TheCapsFan

this is our year baby go ducks let’s goooo
  8. TheCapsFan

Thinking about it...
  9. TheCapsFan

@ReturnofMCH Seeing as Leetic never put up their game, you can go ahead and put up yours.
  10. TheCapsFan

I'd probably make an activity requirement, but nothing too extensive that it shouldn't be completable popping in once a day.
  11. TheCapsFan

Would people be interested in a mafia game themed around BDSP?
  12. TheCapsFan

This has been a fun game so far, let's not make this a once in a century occurrence hm?
  13. TheCapsFan

C'mon, let's find four players to get Rainbow Rocket Mafia off the ground!
  14. TheCapsFan

We are already looking for a sub for Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia. Please contact me or @ReturnofMCH if you're interested.
  15. TheCapsFan

I'll spit: It's been sorta dead around here for a while now. I know we're all busy but personally I would love to play something with you guys soon. What sort of content would you all like to see from The War Room staff that you guys would be interested in playing? A specific type/theme of...
  16. TheCapsFan

Why does it smell like someone left the gas on the stove on in here?
  17. TheCapsFan

Oh hey there, @Zachie . How's it going?
  18. TheCapsFan

What can I do to convince you all to sign up for my game? :P
  19. TheCapsFan

Shulk is indeed part of the franchise.
  20. TheCapsFan

Yep. Also please sign up everyone! A lot of work went into this game and like a good number of you said you would be interested in the theme, so that's another reason why we created the game!
Back
Top Bottom