Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Cabinet The Arcade Cabinet #3: How much stock do you put into video game reviews?

Ah, I see what you mean. I'm not a big fan of major reviewer sites like that, moreso a fan of individual reviewers mostly on YouTube. Examples of some of my favorites include Arlo, BeatEmUps, and PlayerEssence. I think the biggest, more "corporate" reviewer I enjoy is probably NintendoLife, but...
  2. TheCapsFan

Cabinet The Arcade Cabinet #3: How much stock do you put into video game reviews?

What makes gaming reviews/journalists annoying to you? Just curious because I find that a lot of the reviewers I follow are quite personable, knowledgable, and seemingly pretty kind.
  3. TheCapsFan

I think for me it depends mostly on my personal experience, excitement, and knowledge of the game or series before release. Reviews do sometimes have the ability to push me over the edge towards buying a game if i've been unsure about purchasing the game (Recent example: Clubhouse Games) or the...
Back
Top Bottom