• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

Good job, town! Had fun in this game while it lasted.
  2. TheCapsFan

Not Frosty! :cry:
  3. TheCapsFan

How so? I read it the exact opposite, that it was more definitive.
  4. TheCapsFan

Unvote: Max1996 Vote: jamiebearcub I have no problem voting out inactive players who have confirmed at this point if only to keep activity as concentrated within the game as possible. The same reasoning for voting Jamie can also be applied to DawningWinds, but I’d sooner see a lynch on D1 to at...
  5. TheCapsFan

I got nothing, either. We need more people talking.
  6. TheCapsFan

I mean, again the latter was pretty obvious but I probably wouldn’t have used that sort of definitive language though. @Midorikawa Did you get anything from those reactions? Personally I didn’t but maybe you did?
  7. TheCapsFan

Why are we talking about jesters? Let’s find scum, yeah? Vote: Max1996 I found the wording of your post about Prog to be a bit pingy, it’s one thing to say that his claim is believable and another thing to say he’s “clear” for now IMO
  8. TheCapsFan

Hello friends, long time no play.
  9. TheCapsFan

Confirmed
  10. TheCapsFan

I'll bite. Remind me to send you a PM tonight, Zinn.
Back
Top Bottom