Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Please keep the off-topic chatter to a minimum. Thank you.
  2. TheCapsFan

doesn't Pickup get you an Earthquake TM at some levels? EDIT: nope, it did in the original, but not anymore according to Bulbapedia.
  3. TheCapsFan

The specific instances I remember it happening so far was fighting the gym trainers in Maylene’s gym, when Hi Jump Kick is being used.
  4. TheCapsFan

I'm so mixed on this game right now. I'll be playing, and I'll find something small that's incredibly annoying to me...Like the inconsistencies in how the HP drains when you get hit. Most of the time, it'll do the countdown, like you'll normally see in a Pokemon game, but sometimes it'll just...
  5. TheCapsFan

Threadmarks: Mod Note

Everyone, I appreciate those of you that have been spoilering the leaks, but please keep discussion of said leaks to the Leaks/Rumors thread. This thread is meant for any discussion of the games’ details that has been publically revealed by TPC or Nintendo. It’s only a couple more days until the...
  6. TheCapsFan

I mean, the fact that they are patching in new things like costumes and the Grand Underground Pokemon Hideaways shows that they are at least spending some development time on extra content past the generally "minimalist" basis. However, you do make a good point.
  7. TheCapsFan

The more I think about it, the more I realize that BDSP as a concept is quite astounding, really. You can't tell me that GameFreak didn't look at the secondhand market for Platinum and think "huh, there's a huge profit opportunity if we remade this game for Switch!" and instead thought "people...
  8. TheCapsFan

From what we've seen of the world, it largely does seem 1:1 to the original Diamond and Pearl. The games themselves are not 1:1 but the overworld is. I think that we'll have to wait and see on the Mega Evolution as well. At this point I think it's probably unlikely given how removed Mega...
  9. TheCapsFan

While I was far more sold on the concept of Pokemon Legends Arceus prior to today, the Pokemon Presents this morning really sold me on (Brilliant Diamond and) Shining Pearl. The biggest upgrade since the last trailer seems to be the visual improvements, which fit similarly to the visuals shown...
  10. TheCapsFan

I have a question. Have they said anything about the Pokedex from Platinum being the base Pokedex for BDSP? I should know the answer to this, but I am really just an uninformed lad.
  11. TheCapsFan

I actually thought it somewhat fed into the general façade of the team and showcased Cyrus' manipulative ability much more.
Back
Top Bottom