Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion
    Threadmarks: Regarding Discussions about Leaks

MODERATOR NOTE We've seen some discussion in this thread about recent leaks for Pokemon Legends: Arceus. As a reminder, please keep any discussion about leaks to the Leaks/Rumors thread, which can be found here. The content of this thread should be kept to speculation and discussion about...
  2. TheCapsFan

Might be looking into things a bit too far, but...I can't help but notice the odd red and green lights that appear during that part in the trailer with the sky breaking open. I don't know what they could be referring to, or if they're just purely cosmetic, but it's got me thinking. EDIT: Check...
  3. TheCapsFan

Just realized another one actually. The Agile/Strength Style elements (and subsequently, the way they affect turn order in battles) is reminiscent of the Brave/Default combat system in the Bravely Default series.
  4. TheCapsFan

Someone brought up a good point on Discord; do we think there is a blue form of Basculegion?
  5. TheCapsFan

I don't think that this game will feature much, if any, online functionality, as this seems to be largely a singleplayer campaign. We haven't seen trading yet but I think that is the most likely online feature to be introduced, as you've alluded to.
  6. TheCapsFan

Wow. There's a lot to take in with what was shown this morning with regards to this game. I think the biggest takeaway is obviously that they are finally putting some effort in to changing the core gameplay of the series. Whereas before we saw core elements with a bit of change, I think that the...
Back
Top Bottom