Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

I'm fairly certain that one of the former Discord head admins, Saphir, made it waaaaaay back in the day. I don't remember its backstory, though. Maybe @Misty knows?
  2. TheCapsFan

This is potentially the best compliment I could ever receive. Thank you!!! :D
  3. TheCapsFan

Mostly alternative rock, electronic pop, and indie music :D Some of my favorite artists include, but are not limited to: Soccer Mommy, Magdalena Bay, Porter Robinson, HAIM, Charli XCX, Lizzy McAlpine, and, of course, Paramore.
  4. TheCapsFan

I don't really watch a lot of animated shows, or TV in general. Avatar the Last Airbender maybe?? I mean, my interest in Pokemon is exponentially less than it was back when I first joined this site, and I'm still here. So I guess that says something.
  5. TheCapsFan

It can be, but it's really kind of what you make of it. If you're more involved with your project stress level can rise, but if you keep a healthy balance between Bulba responsibilities and everything else, it's really not that bad! I'd also agree with Enzap and Zexy and say that stress...
  6. TheCapsFan

Upcoming media...hm. For years it was The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Or the sixth Paramore album. But now that those have both released, it's hard to tell. Maybe just...the sequel to the Switch in general? Or Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. And Enzap makes a good point about Spiderverse...
  7. TheCapsFan

To be honest, not really sure. Anything gaming-related or adjacent. It'd be cool to be a game developer, but even working somewhere like Twitch or Discord to help them develop their platforms would be super cool. Sometime in the future, I'd like to get back into music on a more consistent...
  8. TheCapsFan

Toss up between Yoku's Island Express and A Short Hike. Indie games have a way of creating incredibly calm and serene experiences without putting any pressure on the player for any reason at all - you're just in it to have a good time, and these are two examples of that. The TCG, actually. It...
  9. TheCapsFan

I'd say I'm still learning. I like making stir fry's. The food, probably
  10. TheCapsFan

The War Room! It's the section where we play mafia, a social deduction game. TWR was the first thing to really turn me on to social deduction games, and now I play a lot of them IRL in addition to on other forums, and even a discord server! First video game I can remember playing is Super...
  11. TheCapsFan

I'll piggyback on LG's answer. If you ever do/listen to a Bulbacast, you'll know that accent is, indeed, posh.
  12. TheCapsFan

Wendy's, but also none of the above? I don't really eat a lot of fast food any more but Wendy's is the least offensive to my body. Favorite sport: hockey! I don't know how to skate but I have loved watching the game from a young age (it's the inspiration behind my username!) I go back and forth...
  13. TheCapsFan

lajsdhlfhaksdhfkadjhkl that's a lot so i'm gonna be BRIEF Gym Leader: I like Crasher Wake. He's a cool guy. Elite Four Member: Caitilin, probably. Champion: Cynthia without a doubt is the best champion. Protagonist: Can't say I like any of the playable protags more than the others, so I'll go...
  14. TheCapsFan

Not really, to be honest. It's all the shitty parts of summer and the shitty parts of winter all built into one. The leaves changing color do be pretty tho. Not in the slightest. Love the avatar though! Ooooooh I love American Football. I went back and listened to their discography after...
  15. TheCapsFan

I feel like I've answered this one before but I'll go ahead and do so again; my favorite styles of music include but are not limited to, indie pop, bedroom pop, alternative indie, funk, alternative metal, post-grunge, and hyperpop. Midwest emo is great (thinking of bands like American Football...
  16. TheCapsFan

Catching up on some questions with some one-sentence quality content for everyone. Sushi. I don't read much anymore, but I recently read The Glass Castle and I couldn't put it down. When I was younger I was a big fan of the Kingdom of Pokemon series, though both my interest and the forum's...
  17. TheCapsFan

oh is that what second stage means whoops In THAT case, my favorite second stage starters are Meganium and Decidueye.
  18. TheCapsFan

Personality-wise, probably like a Water/Ground type. Ideally, a Flying type. I don't really care for many of them, but Bayleef, Charmeleon, and Dewott are probably the ones I like the best. Definitely the anime. I don't have a lot the same nostalgia that a lot of my friends in the community...
Back
Top Bottom