Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

Thanks! It was great playing with you and I hope we get the chance to play again soon. The last time I tried to fakeclaim a redcheck, I was able to pull it off in a 3:2, but I guess it just didn't work out this time. I'll be honest I thought I had you after that last wall I put out, but you had...
  2. TheCapsFan

There’s only so much that the hosts could do to balance the game and fit the 9p parameters given. Thinking making some of the town PRs 1x would have helped.
  3. TheCapsFan

GG Well played @DawningWinds @Kaiveran @leetic! @Reiji
  4. TheCapsFan

did you miss the part where Kai was calling me out for not responding to their case on me? That’s what the lengthy post was about. Not exactly easy to respond to that in a sentence. I really don’t know how that’s suddenly making my claim more sus to you…
  5. TheCapsFan

A lot of the posts that you pass off simply as "reporting" are important in showing your process, throughout D1, of keeping Neo at a distance while indirectly defending them enough to pass them off as a strong townread. You begin fresh out the gate with a GTH Town on Neo, then a small, indirect...
  6. TheCapsFan

Yes, I can confirm this.
  7. TheCapsFan

No, I did not see em visit anyone else. This is WIFOM in its purest form.
  8. TheCapsFan

Let's also take a look at Kai's interactions with Neo, since ey did one for everyone else; From Kai's intro post, one indirect mention and a general mention that reads null Early GTH town on Neo Again, townread on Neo. Kai has not directly interacted with Neo up to this point, so this is...
  9. TheCapsFan

[VOTE]: Kaiveran I'm the tracker, and I saw Kai visit HD last night. N1 I targeted neo, she had targeted leetic. I guess Kai made the kill.
  10. TheCapsFan

I'm good with a hammer @neopest any last words?
  11. TheCapsFan

I mentioned this to HD in my latest post, but I will repeat myself and try to expand a little: I suspected Neo as a potential scum partner to SM, correct, as a result of their reluctance to discuss him when pressured. In a town!SM world, I view that as NAI and almost a little towny since there's...
  12. TheCapsFan

This is kind of moot now that there is an uncc'd cop claim with a redcheck on Neo, but in the context without that info, my thought process was headed towards that their reluctance to discuss Soulmaster is less alignment indicative since Soulmaster is town; however I would have still put them in...
  13. TheCapsFan

[VOTE]: Neopest I'll address the questions directed at me later, but I was planning on going this route after yesterday anyway, so this is good. I am always wary of 3Ps - leetic claiming independent right after the cop outed with a redcheck does not look good IMO.
  14. TheCapsFan

Oof. Peeved that he did not claim, I would have been okay with a CFD onto someone like Neopest if that were the case
  15. TheCapsFan

Something has come up and I'm not going to be able to participate as much as I wanted until EoD, but I feel confident enough at this point that a Soulmaster elimination is the most likely to lynch scum today, so I'm not concerned about changing my vote anywhere else.
  16. TheCapsFan

Looks like I didn't end up breaking the tie anyway, sad
  17. TheCapsFan

Is there something else you want me to go into more detail on?
  18. TheCapsFan

Well, then this will play more into your suspicions: [VOTE]: Soulmaster Lucky enough I had the pick of the three players I was thinking of voting by the end of the day today to break the tie between them. I'm voting Soulmaster for all the reasons I've been saying for the past few pages, and...
  19. TheCapsFan

I can respond to this directly now: like I explained earlier, initially I evaluated Soulmaster's return post based on the volume rather than the content - part of this is because it was more than what I expected from the guy, and part of this is because it was late last night and I was tired...
Back
Top Bottom