Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

They appear in the respective game’s back cover, within the same picture, I believe. I’d say they’re quite likely to be exclusive. For me the new Pokémon or Galarian variants are going to be the big deal, as I plan my first team on new Pokémon (and I include regional forms in the count.
  2. TheElderKing

Yeah, my point was more about his popularity in general, not about being competitively popular. The leak isn’t the only reason why I think he’d have a Gigantamax form. Leon’s ace, based on the concept art and footage, is Charizard. I honestly doubt it’ll be his main Pokémon without an exclusive...
  3. TheElderKing

I do agree with your point, but it’s a combination of Kanto pandering and Charizard being arguably the most popular starter, at least in GF’s mind. That is quite clear by the fact that he’s the only Pokémon with two Megas except of Mewtwo. On that point, I’d say it’s also likely he’d get a...
  4. TheElderKing

That count doesn’t consider regional forms, correct?
  5. TheElderKing

With the news about Home able to transfer in SwSh only Pokémon in the Galar dex due to time restraint in working on new models and animations (as well as balance), I don’t see how that statement would work with showing Pokémon that are then not available in the Galar dex, and in practice not...
Back
Top Bottom