Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

Rival Speculation

I should have clarified that I meant in the late game. Emolga was annoying mostly (for me) because of when you face Elesa. Togedemaru is the only exception for me in game, though given that it’s the last clone we had, I hope they follow with that example in mind.
  2. TheElderKing

Rival Speculation

Ah, got it. In that case, yeah, he’d definitely fit in your preference of adorable/cute. About Marnie, I do wonder if having Morpeko as her signature Pokémon (even if not necessarily her ace) would affect battling her. Pikaclones aren’t generally though Pokémon to face (against NPCs, and I...
  3. TheElderKing

Rival Speculation

I do like that they appear to develop the rivals in a different way, and not necessarily be friendly towards the MC. I do wonder if the trio we saw so far will be the full rival roster. I think the other trainers in the Champion Cup will be detailed as well and not random class trainers, but...
  4. TheElderKing

Rival Speculation

I wouldn’t say Bede looks or acts ‘adorable’ based on the translation of the Japanese dialogue tweeted a few hours ago, but to each their own. He seems elitist and arrogant, but we’ll see how they developed him in the story.
  5. TheElderKing

Rival Speculation

Where was it said that we were endorsed by Rose? As far as I know, Hop and the MC are endorsed by Leon. Leon was previously endorsed by Rose, which also endorsed Bede now. I don’t recall it was mentioned Rose endorsed us as well, in that case, my previous post is likely wrong, but it seems...
  6. TheElderKing

Rival Speculation

I wonder if he didn’t translate perfectly those words. Given that the ‘League Leader’ is a reference to Rose, most likely, those phrases could simply mean that Rose is better then Leon, and since Bede was endorsed by Rose (saw the official site stated) and the player by Leon, Bede is stronger...
  7. TheElderKing

Rival Speculation

Yeah, I meant for most of the journey. We honestly know too little about Hop to judge him. Heh, if the theories on Leon being in secret an antagonist are true, there might be some character development related to that as well.
  8. TheElderKing

Rival Speculation

Compared to Hau, for the little they said about him, it seems that Hop do want to follow his brother’s footsteps and become a great trainer/champion. Hau didn’t really seem to care much about anything other then eating. That doesn’t mean that Hop won’t be similar to Hau or Trace, just they he...
Back
Top Bottom