• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Given that they’re likely all level 60 upon catching since they’re 5-star Raids (I think), it seems clear the Gigantamax were thought primarily to be used in competitive. Plus, they’re REALLY rare to find, as a reviewer that played 150 hours (and grinded Raids for Competitive reasons) didn’t...
  2. TheElderKing

The site already stated that a few Pokémon of each species could Gigantamax, and was a bit hint of this. But yes, the data mining confirmed this.
  3. TheElderKing

You have to catch a Gigantamax Drednaw. They’re really rare, and they can’t be bred.
  4. TheElderKing

A nice touch on Scorbunny’s, when he’s in the red health zone, he’s jumping around slowly. The pacing is definitely a problem. Up to a certain point of the story, between the first two routes and the Wild area, I caught in the wild around 7-8 Pokémon, fought every trainer (or almost, as in the...
  5. TheElderKing

For anyone interested, making money in this game is ridiculously easy. Also, for the little bit I played with the online on, having players around do decrease significantly the feeling of bareness in the Wild Area (I played around 30 minutes without the online before realizing I had to directly...
  6. TheElderKing

The game is arrived for me, so I’ll log off for now. I might check and post info later, and my impressions. Everyone, have a good time!
  7. TheElderKing

Basically that for Bede. Team Yell members are
  8. TheElderKing

Do you mean the fact that they I don't mind that, as well as the Team Yell's role, but I prefer Bede's role and progression to Marnie's.
  9. TheElderKing

Yeah, I mean, given how spectacular the gym battles are lorewise, I'd have expected a bit more in that regards, even if we don't consider the previous games.
  10. TheElderKing

That'd be a nice counter to the inability to catch high leveled mons. The competitive easiness to build competitive Pokèmon, as well Dynamax, and cut Pokèmon, seems to imply that they worked a lot with the competitive aspect of the games in mind, or at least the VGC (the singles format, with...
  11. TheElderKing

I do think the Wild Area will be better when the game will be released in the sense that the online component will make them look less empty, and with life. It’s not a justification for how they designed it or the technical problems in it though, just an observation that it’d feel less empty...
  12. TheElderKing

I’d say Overdrive is definitely sound based, otherwise he wouldn’t get a boost to a STAB move with his ability. Although Boomburst, for normal effect situations, should be basically STAB for Toxtricity.
  13. TheElderKing

Events, most likely. For those interested and concerned about TR, they seem to drop a lot in raids (a reviewer made a live to answer questions post-review, and said he had around 30-40 for each and even 80 for some), as it appears every raids drops around 5 different ones. In any case, the...
  14. TheElderKing

The ironic part of that scene is the inclusion of Machamp. No disrespect for the latter, but at least Charizard and Gengar are really popular in real life.
  15. TheElderKing

The problem that I have with that is that even with an increase of levels that would lead the eight gym to be around 57-58, there’s enough things to do and exp candy to match it if you’re playing casual. There’s absolutely no reason to not increase them. The irony is that there’s a level spike...
  16. TheElderKing

I didn’t know that Raid battles didn’t give exp. at least there’s something I can do in the Wild area without fear of leveling.
  17. TheElderKing

If the problem was only Dexit, I’d agree with you. It’s the technical problems that I feel will drop the scores, as well as the Wild Area. Not only because of its technical quality, but because it’s clearly meant to be enjoyed online, and if they couldn’t access the online features, I’m quite...
  18. TheElderKing

Reviews are coming in less then an hour. I’m starting to feel that the reviewers won’t be kind (not that they have to be) with the games and their problems.
  19. TheElderKing

Another problem with the Wild Area, in terms of pre-release streaming and leaks, is that the barren nature (in population) Don’t mash well with the inability to access online features beforehand. If there’ll be a sizable number of players on when you’re online, I think the feeling on itwill be...
  20. TheElderKing

Even if not new content, patches to fix the technical issues would help greatly. Or even for implementing toggles for the exp. I fear that the majority of those that will go blind without even reading reviews (I dearly hope that those address the situation to help players adjust their...
Back
Top Bottom